Say Anything Q is for Question Mark & the Mysterians ;)

Alright you naughty girls.

Better get to dancing.

WOOT WOOT!

:crazy_face:

10 Likes

Me me me!

First!

9 Likes

I believe I’m first!

Edit: that was a false belief. Just one of many .

9 Likes

Haha!

Nope!

5 Likes

You can dance if you want to……

7 Likes

Good going ma’am.

You win some pink fuzzy handcuffs/

:wink: :trophy:

OW BABY!

6 Likes

Woooooooooooooooooooo

Is body a complete sentence? :open_mouth:

5 Likes

I’ll add them to my collection!

8 Likes

HAHA!

That makes me love ya even more!

:joy:

5 Likes

I just made a super strong iced coffee. I added more milk than I usually do because I bought a fresh gallon earlier and I wanted to use up all my old milk. Ended up filling it to the top of my glass and using 2 tablespoons of Nescafe. :joy:

@LunaNoir Would you like to dance with me? :hugs:

9 Likes

Dinner was a success!!! I managed to get a kiss and a hug from each of the four ladies. They all called me by my name…my real name not Marty. Then after dinner they cleaned my kitchen up with me and we watched youtube videos of Mr. Bean.

8 Likes

12:23 - can’t sleep. Eyes are sleepy but mind isn’t.

It’s been a rollercoaster few days emotionally, not for a particular reason i don’t think - which makes it harder to get out of.

7 Likes

Haha I’m sleepy too but not really, knowing I have to work tmrrw night. Means I want to enjoy this night to the max.

Interesting the emotional roller coaster but no reason you know of…

6 Likes

I took a half hour nap, and hubby is now cooking us steak. So, so glad we stopped at the meat market. When I woke up, I did some online grocery shopping. Can’t have meat and meat alone.

5 Likes

Yes ma’am! You gotta have the fixins.

:grinning:

3 Likes

I don’t know what to say lol

I have lots to look forward to over the next few months, I can’t wait.

Camping at two different places, going to the city to stay a couple nights with the husband, good weather….

Lots of doctor appointments too, unfortunately.

Over all I’m feeling decent today. Hope you’re all doing good today :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

I made a pizza for the first time in our new stove. Came out great. Twas expired since January but Skunks think we will be okay.

I switched Spanish teachers. I decided to learn Latin American Spanish rather than from España. I don’t see myself ever going to Europe but definitely Mexico, and Oaxaca especially. My teacher lives in Tijuana. That city has been in the news a lot recently. My first lesson is this Thursday.

Guess I am not going to Charleston, SC to see Civil War sites. I could swing it financially but I am going to shelve that idea for now. Gonna save for a while instead. See what happens. Damn Skunks have gotten cheap.

4 Likes

Yeah i know what you mean about wanting to enjoy the night. I get that it a lot.

Yeah, idk. Im thinking, but can’t figure it out. It’s all sorts of issues atm.

5 Likes

Grilling big potatoes.

12 Likes

Hey all!

Went to bed at 4a. Woke up at 8a for a bit then officially at 11a.

Helped my gma and dad with lights since im here but fell asleep while they did the bigger project. Feel kinda bad, but they joked about it while they worked. Lol.

Ive been so tired lately except at night. Its weird.

But boy am i ready to be in my actual bed tomorrow night. Lol.

4 Likes