Say Anything Q is for Question Mark & the Mysterians ;)

Hey night crew!

A lot has developed. Been depressed today but now im wired.

Decided im not ready for the relationship i am in, so going to be breaking that off on sunday. Feel real crappy hurting someone i care about, but have to look out for myself and my happiness too.

Car trouble out the butt too but that will be solved next month thankfully.

Just taking it all day by day.

5 Likes

Gave up and went made coffee.

5 Likes

Is this schizophrenia.com or insomnia.com

Lol i gave up on sleeping too

5 Likes

I woke up at 6:30 PM so Iā€™m up all night.

4 Likes

Lol!

I slept well. Thought it was 5 AM. Only slightly passed 2 AM. I donā€™t really want to be up this early.

Anyways, drinking a cola.

Had my speeding car with no brakes dream too. Hope this isnā€™t a premonition.

:grinning:

6 Likes

I like that youā€™re upbeat attitude leads to Coca-Cola at 2:00 in the morning
Her this randome ai gen cola for u

yum

5 Likes

Insomnia caused by sz. I have been dealing with it for 3 yrs after my break. Use to never have it.

6 Likes

Itā€™s frightening I agree with you Iā€™m not trying to make light of it and I was just joking around

I wish they understood the chemicscience of it to a higher degree

4 Likes

I took another sleeping pill maybe the hot coffee well kick it in faster lol.

4 Likes

Good morning !

Today i will hunt the mices, they dig the tobacco plants out of the earth.

Alive, i will catch them and bring them to the neighbour

4 Likes

Good morning :sunny: yā€™all! Iā€™m drinking my morning coffee, feeling pretty good. Iā€™m off today and tomorrow, which is great, though I will work all day Monday. Anyway, the main mission for today is simply chillin.

6 Likes

Iā€™m so sorry. Can the dog sleep with you or does the dog try to play all night?

4 Likes

Sounds nice :slight_smile:

Today I have to go to the store to get the ingredients for a pasta salad Iā€™m making for a BBQ at my friendā€™s house tomorrow. Iā€™m going to make the pasta, toss it with a little olive oil, and refrigerate it and finish making the salad tomorrow, tossing it with the chilled pasta noodles.

Iā€™m also going to my best friendā€™s house today because her neighbor is close to my size and is giving away clothes. Iā€™m going to see if thereā€™s anything I like.

4 Likes

Still havenā€™t slept. Lol. Gonna go run a couple errands now that everything is awake(open lol).

3 Likes

Hi everyone.

I slept well. Up for the day. Took a med with a cola.

May go to church this morning.

Dadā€™s girlfriend is annoying af. She is always talking at the same time I am talking to my dad. Never fails. I understand she has cognitive issues as a result of chemo so I try to be patient. Jeez!

Saw the kitty. He doesnā€™t seem hungry yet.

Take care ya cool cats.

:heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

Good morning folks!!!
Slept 10 and 1/2 hours last night.
Donā€™t feel like dealing with the drama of the ladies. One actually told me that she was out of sorts because she hadnā€™t spent any time with me that day. Nothing like a guilt trip to start your day off.
I do not like being manipulated.
Making biscuits to have with honey this morning for breakfast.

5 Likes

You could not make it up. That flaming 22 year old child living above me, was asking me for 100 quid - so he can re stock his weed. Is he having a laugh? Do i look like a fcking charity?

Apparently he has PTSD, and OCD. But i call horse shite. Obviously a con job to get a council flat.

I think someoneā€™s going to get a flaming slap if he carries on. :rage:

5 Likes

Good morning, yā€™all!!!

7 Likes

just woke up a little while ago. having coffee. got a call from mom saying they are heading down to mass to help my grandmother move. is she selling the house i wonder? shes 92. feeling like another smoke outside. what to do today? got to finish my book. its pretty heavy.

i was looking forward to a saturday and now im bored.

5 Likes

I went for lunch with my mom. We were sitting on a terrace of a cafƩ. It was nice and sunny. My mom had a portobello burger and I had a asparagus soup.

7 Likes