Say Anything LXVII šŸ‘½

Isnā€™t Spam just wonderful? Itā€™s so cheap and you donā€™t go hungry and you can fry it with hot sauce too

2 Likes

Started getting voices at dinner, picking on me, trying to upset me.

Regardless of that itā€™s been a pretty good day.

Hope everyone else is doing OK

6 Likes

Iā€™m sorry. Iā€™m having a rough night with voices, too. Itā€™s a bunch of ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– . Sometimes it gets bad and I wonder how I ever dealt with them being bad all day every day before.

4 Likes
1 Like

Oh I know how you feel, I remember years ago with voices almost 24/7 it was truly madness.

Wishing you some relief!

1 Like
5 Likes

Good evening everyone.

1 Like

I really want to get a snack. I donā€™t know what is up lately, but Iā€™m just hungry all the time! Itā€™s really annoying.

1 Like

Iā€™m ten minutes into Rosemaryā€™s Baby. Never seen it before but itā€™s looking like a fun flick.

And my tummy is not cooperating with the rest of me. Stupid IBS.

1 Like

:open_mouth: Did you say Rosemaryā€™s Baby?!

Oh Skunk, thatā€™s one of my faves. In my opinion that film along with Night of the Living Dead are sort of the segue way from old school horror (Dracula etc.) into more modern horror film themes.

That being said! Enjoy.

:blush:

2 Likes

I took a late nap so I am just up listening to tunes and spending time on here and facebookā€¦read the Bible a little.

5 Likes

Iā€™m hearing a scratching noise up here and a dish clanked downstairs. Sensory aggravation time. If I put in earplugs then those voices will pick up. Geez. I hope this movie distracts me.

1 Like

having my 2nd cup of coffee now. the longer I stay up tonight, the less ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  I have to deal with tomorrow.

im looking forward to Christmas and new year, but im sensing I am going to get the post holiday blues big time this year. I think January and February are really going to blow.

I think working would really help me, I just have too much time on my hands. I could use the extra money. I would like to retire with at least 500k invested, so I could live off my investments and social security in retirement. if I do go back to work, I know I will shy away from taking leadership roles. im just not a good manager of people, and prefer to work in the background.

1 Like

Is it weird if Iā€™ve been wat sapping with someone for a week but still browsing the dating site, although very briefly only??

2 Likes

I took an Ibuprofen earlier for my headache and drank a Coke. Iā€™m probably gonna be up super late tonight LOL.

Well, I hope you all are well.

3 Likes

Good evening yā€™all! Well, itā€™s late night here, approaching 1 am.

I hope you all are doing well or sleeping well. :slightly_smiling_face:

I might be up for just a little while, but pretty soon I need to get to sleep.

3 Likes

I would be lying if I said it was.

2 Likes

Iā€™m having huge problems showering and cleaning my flat. I donā€™t do it unless I have to.
I NEED to shower today and I just donā€™t wanna. I donā€™t know why, I mean, I should just do it, right?
Why are simple things so hard?
Why canā€™t I just get a grip and function like a normal adult?
Why am I so lazy?

In Norwegian, thereā€™s a word called ā€˜giddalausā€™ which means ā€œcanā€™t be botheredā€. Iā€™m very ā€˜giddalausā€™ these days.

5 Likes

Just hanging out in my room with my GF on the computer in the other room. I have an appointment tomorrow, Iā€™ll probably be there all dayā€¦

2 Likes

Giddalaus
Geddalaus
Gettalaus
Getalaus
Getalos

Get lost

1 Like