Say Anything LXVII 👽

My life experience begs me to question what normal really means. I was telling my aunt what some of the weird things I’m into and she very candidly with a smile said “we are all ■■■■■■ up .” Haha. She’s what you and I may call a normie. Anyways, try not to be too hard on yourself. I just went a week without a shower but once I got out I felt much better. You’ll feel better too.

:innocent:

1 Like

No, its ok because you are not in any type of commitment.

2 Likes

Good night or morning forum members. It’s time for me to say goodnight for the night because it’s night and I’ll dream of being a knight.

Rosemary’s Baby was pretty good. Creepy for sure.

3 Likes

Everything overwhelms me. I’d go back to bed if I thought for a second I’d be able to sleep. I haven’t even had coffee today.

Bought a bunch of NOS 6V6GT vacuum tubes for my Swart amp. And an NOS 5U4GB rectifier tube.
Hopefully I’ll be able to pay off my PayPal Credit before I get tagged for the interest.

2 Likes

Im a little sad…

I have chatted with a guy for over 1 year in a friendly, nonromantic way (he is way too young). Now we were supposed to meet next week for the first time.

We were joking a bit, he said something about crazy girls and i told him a bit about my mental health. Not even schizophrenia, just that i had a rough past, so im sometimes a bit different than average, e.g. anxious or socially awkward. Now he is scared of me and doesnt want to meet. :neutral_face:

We have been talking all sorts of real private stuff for a year! I just avoided the mental health things because i already suspected him to be uptight about that. But…come on though…im not some sort of serial killer.

1 Like

Are you sure?

:japanese_goblin:

1 Like

Morning all. Up at 4am. My usual

Gonna be alone today, I don’t like being alone. My symptoms ramp up when I’m alone with my own thoughts, need to work hard on keeping busy today.

Voices are mild, whispers and occasional single words. Mood seems good, better than yesterday, No dreams last night.

Thinking feels sluggish today.

Wishing everyone well!

6 Likes

Hahaha…let me think…yes, quite sure…i havent even properly beaten someone, ever…no clue how to hold a gun…never owned any weapen other than pepper spray.

Did i leave such an intimidating impression on you? :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I don’t get it

1 Like

Good luck with the being alone…im sure you will be okay! When im alone i sometimes randomly go out to a coffee bar, library or such for distraction.

1 Like

Ugh. Since 3am I’ve been too tired to open my eyes but too restless to sleep. I was just tossing and turning for a solid 3 hours. Completely miserable. Really hope I can get a nap later.

3 Likes

Hope you get some sleep later :hugs:

1 Like

3 Likes

Every time I go out to feed the animals that ■■■■■■■ rooster attacks me. It takes me forever to feed the animals bc I try to avoid getting too close to the rooster. I told my dad to put him in the pot.

2 Likes

This made me lol SO hard.

1 Like

z04xy

2 Likes

Haha :laughing:. But listen dude the rooster dilemma is serious business :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

DazzlingLameBillygoat-size_restricted

3 Likes

My sister’s rooster is super mean, too. I hate that little ■■■■. I couldn’t imagine having to deal with it every day.

2 Likes