šŸ§Ÿ Say Anything LX

We cant load videos. Darn.

I should clean the kitchen before I go to bed, but I really donā€™t want to do anything.

I have a phone appointment with SSA tomorrow. :grimacing: I really hate using the phone. Do they record those phone calls? I wish they would do these things over email so I could have records of the conversation so they donā€™t ā– ā– ā– ā–  me over and lie about what I did or didnā€™t say. Ugh. Phone calls stress me out.

I tried to take a bath but couldnā€™t get up the motivation to actually wash my hair. :-1: I have physical therapy tomorrow, so I really should have. At least I washed the rest of me.

1 Like

LED,
Could you post the recipes for those? Sounds delish.

1 Like

I made the fajita one tonight, but Iā€™ve made most of them and theyā€™re all delicious! I also cheated tonight and used a bag of cauliflower rice instead of making my own because I knew I wouldnā€™t have time this week. But itā€™s way cheaper to make your own and SUPER easy.

1 Like

Woohoo!!! Just got my A1c results back and Iā€™m totally normal!!! I was so worried and all for nothing! Definitely enough of a scare to keep me in track with healthy eating and weight loss, though!

4 Likes

Had a good night. I helped with some chores, reblogged a bunch of tumblr, bought some ok looking clothes online including a cute pair of hoop earrings, and downloaded a good album by Taylor Swift. Why do I suffer so much?? Canā€™t sleep again and Iā€™m just lying awake wishing to fall asleep. Maybe one day Iā€™ll never have to wake up again and can just go to heaven. Tomorrow I see my psychiatrist and house clean with my mom and take my client to the gym. Man I really miss my life before this illness. No sleepless nights hyperactive heart beating fast lying trying to calm enough to sleep. I drank 1 tiny styrofoam cup of coffee this morning!!

2 Likes

I think I have relapsed.

1 Like

Uh.
My brother is swearing, smacking, screaming, etc.

Heā€™s not happy about how his voice practice went.

1 Like

Good morning yā€™all, Iā€™m up way earlier than I want to be, because I have to get my shot in an hour and a half.

After my long day yesterday I wish I could just sleep half of the day away, like I normally would do.

Iā€™ll go back to sleep when I return, since Iā€™m working at the gas station tonight. It will be my last night working there, wooo!

5 Likes

I hope @Moonbeam is okay; she still hasnā€™t closed the last two say anything threads, havenā€™t seen her online lately. Maybe sheā€™s just taking a break or traveling or something.

@Ninjastar have you heard anything from her?

2 Likes

I havenā€™t heard anything yet. We have been trying to reach out to her but she hasnā€™t logged on in a while.

1 Like

The Miami dolphins are so bad. Even the jets could beat them.

I was up all night in pain and it caused me to hallucinate a lot and it was freaking me out because I was too tired to be logical about it and half thought it was all real. It was really stressful. And now Iā€™m exhausted today because of it. :-1:

1 Like

I didnā€™t feel good enough to go in to therapy today, so I skipped it. Have to reschedule for later. Now, I feel semi saner. Brain seems to be functioning.

I think Iā€™ve lost some weight.
Iā€™m eating normally and not on a diet.
My pants seem looser and when I look in the mirror I look a bit thinner in my gut area.

I havenā€™t weighed myself yet.

6 Likes

My sz gets worse when my MD is really causing tons of pain.

2 Likes

had a weird dream last night. I had decided to go back to high school to perfect my math skills as I wanted to get a math degree to teach high school math. in the dream I had no idea how old I was, I know I was too old to be back in high school but wasnā€™t sure my age. I asked my dad and he said I was 24 haha. so I was like cool im 24, then I thought about it more and I was like no im not 24 im 34. weird dream.

1 Like

Therapist called and rescheduled for next wednesday. Will see the pdoc and get my injection that day too, all in the same place. Then, I have to schedule eye apt, dentist, and gp. So much crap that I donā€™t want to worry about with my anxiety.

1 Like