Say Anything G is for Goat

Do you know how long it might take to heal

1 Like

Maybe couple of weeks? Im doing rehab and stuff, but I can sort of walk with a cane now. Everyday it’s getting a little better :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yea that’s the spirit. Be aware of the momentary improvements
:)))))) :100:

1 Like

I hope you feel better soon. :bear::bear::bear:

2 Likes

Thankyou so much Graybear :hugs:

2 Likes

For sure! I can’t walk but I can study. Your my study buddy :joy:

1 Like

Yea man. We’ve so got this. One day at a time leads to victory. We just got to be patient then everything is okay.

1 Like

Yeah let’s hit the books and tell it who’s the boss :wink:

1 Like

Evening!

How’re tricks?

Napped and showered, did laundry, and clean sheets. I feel accomplished.

Split pea and shank in the crockpot, waiting to be served on a cold wet night.

I’ll be poking my head out. Content.

Be safe! That’s an order.

:llama:

4 Likes

My desk is a complete disaster now lol don’t mind the Brittany Murphy poster… lol

5 Likes

Yeah I might have covid ugh

1 Like

Well at least your handwriting looks organized, nice and legible. My handwriting looks like scribbles.

@Pandy I hope you’re doing better lately. Last time I visited the forum I remember reading you mentioned no longer being your “old self”. Well for what it’s worthy I think your new self is pretty cool too!

3 Likes

Hey thank you! Yeah if I don’t put soul into writings I don’t remember anything lol

2 Likes

We had a 3 way tie in the “What is H for” poll. Hurry and break the tie before we get to 1000 posts!:

What is H for?
  • Hamster
  • Hermit Crab
  • Hyena

0 voters

2 Likes

I have been sleeping a lot lately. I have been taking naps during the day and still sleeping a full nights sleep at night. Ever since Christmas Eve or so I guess, I dunno why.

2 Likes

Aww… thank you!!

You’re pretty swell, yourself. You make me laugh, which I really appreciate.

4 Likes

No! Not another tie! lol :scream:

4 Likes

Haha! How’s your night going @Pandy ?

I just got through watching the director’s cut of The Exorcist 3. It was way different than the theatrical version!!

New thread here: