Say Anything G is for Gaudi

The world famous Barcelona architect.

24 Likes

Good one! How is Spain treating you?

4 Likes

Still going strong. But I hope I won’t fall into depression when I get back.

We’ll see.

I’ll also have a video appointment with my Belgian pdoc January 16th.

6 Likes

Good luck . Glad to hear your doing well

4 Likes

New thread and a lovely photo :camera_flash:

My book by misner arrived, and the illustrations in this textbook are gorgeous.

Im also loving the way its been written. Language could be less formal but nonetheless, very good !

5 Likes

I edited and added some more photos.

How are your studies going @AppleKidd ?

2 Likes

Having a book delivered through Amazon. It comes Saturday, not soon enough.

I’m excited to start reading again :heart_eyes:

Hope you’re all splendid

8 Likes

My sister is doing a 10 day Vipassana meditation retreat.

I just checked their website and they have to get up at 4 am and start meditating at 4:30 am.

They also only get a piece of fruit in the evening.

And I am the crazy one :grinning:

7 Likes

Beautiful! 1555555555

4 Likes

That architecture is stunning :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

These buildings look fancy :heart_eyes:

Studies are going okay jonathan, pushing through with it somehow. :muscle:

Whats the news about your spinal tapping school i think it was?

6 Likes

I visited the chiropractic school in Barcelona and met with the admissions coordinator and I felt a disconnect.

I found them to be a bit nepotistic and elitist.

I’m going in 2 weeks time to Madrid and I’m going to visit a school over there. I hope that I’ll fit in better over there.

Besides that I’m still learning the spinal flow technique. I’m practicing on all my guests here. I’m working towards certification in the technique.

12 Likes

I’m relaxing to beach music. I also did a bit of writing/editing earlier. I might work on my knitting project soon. It’s getting closer and closer to completion. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Just told the nurses to shove their poxy depot injection up their rectum. I’m nice like that.

Im out of this crappy Country in 2 weeks. And if i can get a working visa - i wont be back. Ive got family in Thailand, so i should get the “ok”.

The local food bank just got the contents of my 2 freezers, and im living it up.

5 Likes

I heard a cracking sound coming from one of the wheels of my computer chair. I hope it’s just a piece of Triscuit cracker or something. I can’t afford a new chair at this point. :frowning:

4 Likes

You sound very productive and creative that’s great.

3 Likes

Hi peeps

Is it just me or do you start to feel nauseas if you drink a lot of coffee in a short amount of time??

6 Likes

yes, I get that. I try to only have one 250ml mug per hour. More than four or five and I get a bit queasy.

3 Likes

I never fill sick just jittery

3 Likes

Oh man had the funniest voice earlier. I had been in bed with the electric blanket on before I went to the livingroom.

I realised I had left the electric blanket on and when I went to turn it off this girl said ‘that’s really hot!’ I took it to mean sexy so I was like ‘thanks very much!’

3 Likes