Say Anything F is for Fack No (the angry thread)

…while encouraging me to work and pay your bills?

Irony: You say you don’t have SZ but don’t want to work. I’m confirmed to be mentally ill (on top of serious heart condition and spinal injury) and I work my promontory off.

Hey, it IS the angry thread.

1 Like

It’s OK to be angry at the OP. My ex and doctors don’t believe I’m really lazy, just ill, but I guess I prefer the lazier option of claiming to be lazy.

So long as people make sure you’re fed and haul away your garbage for you, your highness.

1 Like

I just pray there won’t be another peasant revolt this autumn and be reduced once again to feasting on blackbirds pie and roasted turnips every second day.

1 Like

Down with the bourgeoisie! Workers of the world, unite! They have nothing to lose but their chains.

1 Like

Don’t forget about the Government Cheese.

1 Like

I saw an interesting 10-minute docu-short about how Government Cheese drove the cheese market haywire and how it’s being kept in warehouses for future emergencies.

1 Like

no thanks i prefer cabbage over anger lol

1 Like

2 Likes

I’m pissed off at the goddamned built-in speech policing censor filter that does shiit like make me spell shiit with two I’s. Duck my in-laws, duck this state I live in, and come to think of it, duck everybody. Again, goddamned filter. We’re rated for 13+ users, but PG-13 movies drop the F bomb and other words. Duck this stupid ducking censorship. I hate everything. It would be easier for me to explain what does NOT piss me off.

2 Likes

Trevor Moore died :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Meh, he wouldn’t care if I died. Why should I care if he died? I don’t even know who he is, just like he doesn’t know who I am. I’M ANGRY, DAMMIT!

2 Likes
2 Likes

Workers wouldn’t want to lose their chains anyway, many will even proudly display them as if they were bling.

1 Like

I’m literally allergic to cabbage.

2 Likes

He’s the best part of WKUK, a troupe that is hysterical. One of my favorite celebrities and I like so few of them. He was only 41.

This forum probably isn’t a great place to grieve though. I always wanted to see WKUK live. He did a movie called Miss March.

1 Like

FTFY

1 Like

Not chains, ethical obligation. I understand that society needs people doing their part to function.

1 Like

People don’t work in Macdonalds, or collect cans from dumpsters, or even grow turnips in some frozen wasteland in order to fulfil some ethical obligation, not really.

1 Like

Y’all ain’t be ■■■■■■■ them chickens now are ya?

:chicken:

1 Like