Say Anything F is for Fack No (the angry thread)

This is an angry thread. You can say anything as long as you come across as an excruciatingly cross, utterly embittered human being.

Some Nigerian princess just turned me down which is really odd and ungrateful of her because by temporarily placing my savings in her account I saved her country’s finances from certain ruin.

But I will have my revenge. This is what I’ll do: I’ll marry the first available female, be the perfect partner for two weeks, and then one morning I announce that I’ve run out of cigarettes (I don’t smoke) and that I better make a dash for the corner shop never to be seen again. I can imagine the incredulity, the sheer desbelief, the shock and the horror of women everywhere.

What is your angry story?

1 Like

I was angry :rage: in February. When I had the worst winter ever and I felt demons were visiting me. But now I’m good :relaxed:

1 Like

I commend you on your anger, sir.

2 Likes

@#$% these @#$%ing customers up the @#$%ing @#$% with a @#$%.

Dirty, miserable @#$%s.

:rage:

4 Likes

Man, that’s some temper you’ve got. You should consider a legimitate outlet for your anger, like misogyny or neglecting to feed the garden birds.

I feel it’s very important to feed the sparrows.

Usually to the local cats.

That’s the ticket, show 'em sparrows who’s boss.

I’m mad that I had to spend my cannabis budget for the whole month on my hair.

But I look fabulous so it may be worth it.

Ask me in a couple weeks.

4 Likes

Wise investment. Now you can get a proper high from seeing men pine away after your reject their advances. I like how you think.

1 Like

No one is as mad as this guy:

I know I’ve shown this clip a thousand times, but it’s one of my favorites.

So moving, so relevant for a movie made in the 70s.

1 Like

can I post if I’m mildly annoyed? Potentially bordering on being angry in the near future

1 Like

I want to post something angry about myself but I know that I shouldn’t do that.

2 Likes

They say depression is anger turned inward… but I have never known what I can do with that. sounds slogan-ey… like right up there with emotion is energy in motion

1 Like

You may, but are you sure there is nothing you’re really mad about?

1 Like

We’re not allowed to be angry with ourselves in this thread. :slightly_smiling_face:

As above… :angry::grinning:. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

My hopes that I can make it in any role have turned to despair.

Corporate America exhausts your young hopes: you try, try hard, try harder, try hardest…

and they turn these naive ambitious into their bottom line.

They use you up, take all the juice from you, you burnout, and never want to go back.

They then find another young type.

Sz just makes it feel like this for me.

2 Likes

I’m so accustomed to repressing my anger that I don’t even know anymore to be honest with you. But the thing that’s about to piss me off is my ex because he is such a tight wad that he won’t pay the Vet 15 bucks to clip his new puppy’s nails and she keeps scratching the crap out of all of us with her Freddie Kreuger nightmare claws. But yet he’ll spend 50 bucks on a fishing pole when he already has a half dozen of those.

1 Like

I’m still ■■■■■■■ pissed about my ex threatening suicide and trying to attack me/punching a hole in the door/triggering my ptsd. Angry about having dated her for so long. Nearly 4.5 years and I ignored red flags. Angry she abused me the entire time. Angry she’s trying to flip the script and make me out to be the bad guy, and there’s nothing I can do but keep my mouth shut because if I refute it people will be weary of me anyway.

2 Likes

That’s capitalism for you. And one of the reasons why I exercise so strenuously my right to be lazy.

1 Like