Say Anything Dos 🐦

I figure if we’re counting to 100 again we might as well do it in another language. Lol

11 Likes

I’m first. You’re not.

9 Likes

I really wish I had a bathtub here. I miss taking baths and soaking in epsom salt. They always make me feel so much better.

Anyways, I need a shower today. My hair is a mess. I want to shave my head again, but I also want long hair again. Can’t decide. I hate this middle growing out phase, though. I look ridiculous.

2 Likes

There are dos say anything threads!!

2 Likes

Oh no! Now we’ll have to fight to the death to see who gets to keep their thread up!

Choose your weapon!

6 Likes

Someone tell me to get off my ass and get a shower. :sob: I really don’t want to. I hate how showers make me feel. Maybe I’ll just wash my hair in the sink.

I mean in the sink, it’s tough to get the back of your head, might as well jam out in the shower with music :wink: :notes:

1 Like

Nah, i can easily get my whole head in the sink I’m only 4’11", so I barely have to lean over. Lol plus I have super short hair, so easy to wash in a sink.

There’s this person on WhatsApp I feel like I’m bugging him. Gonna stop messaging him

1 Like

Diga Cualquier cosa numero dos

Hey folks! Sorry about the Say Anything CI (101) I misunderstood @LED this morning. Please close that one and we will use the new one we are on.

Good news from the dentist…he only needs to pull one tooth! I am so happy!

6 Likes

I’m at the doctor’s office waiting to get blood work. I’m soooo hungry. I hate fasting labs.

I hope McDonald’s still has oatmeal.

2 Likes

Please say a prayer for the cattle I sold today, they are good cows and having to sell them has affected me immensely, I am In Bits about having to sell them especially the grey one, she would lead the herd and was very quiet easy cow, I loved her.

9 Likes

I’m a crazy baby wawawawawa

Just feel so down about having to sell them, and FOR CHEAP, I feel like Iv let them down when they relied on me. Just life sucks rn, wish I didn’t sell them, feel so so sad

2 Likes

I’m princess Raelyn. I do what I want and I get what I want.

1 Like

Just had my smear test, i don’t have anything positive to say about it other than you need to have it done, power walked home in the rain, got myself a lil cake to cheer myself up, piglets at his dads and I’m on my own for the next two nights.

4 Likes

It’s very hard to find a good cooperating cow and if you find one you have to hold on to her tight. I sold my good cow today and let her down

:sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::triumph::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy:!!!

1 Like

I might play just dance.

Also sorry about your moo cows @anon47167357

2 Likes