second =p 151515

5 Likes

Third!!! 151515

5 Likes

damn, 4th place, i missed the podium

4 Likes

haha =D bummer =p

2 Likes

I just got in from playing tag with Little LED. So much for a lazy day. :joy: I don’t run, not really supposed to because of the risk of passing out. But it was fun and good exercise. Only played for maybe 5 minutes. She’s getting faster. I’m a pretty slow runner anymore, but she’s almost as fast as I am!

9 Likes

Lucky 7th post :open_mouth:

6 Likes

My sister is slow cooking chicken for dinner I guess with vegetables. Yummy :drooling_face:

7 Likes

That sounds good. :tanabata_tree::tanabata_tree::tanabata_tree:

4 Likes

I can’t figure out what image this is

3 Likes

Red peppers!? 1515115

3 Likes

I got gifted some food today and these peppers were included

They’re huge. I’m not really sure what to do with them. I ate the red one. It was like a meal.

9 Likes

Hooray !!! I love red peppers !!

5 Likes

I love chicken. My favorite meal splurge is getting a rotisserie chicken at the grocery store. :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face: I love chicken but don’t get it often. There’s a lot of red meat dinners in this house. I hate it. I try to cook chicken every chance I get. But they also only eat chicken breast and I don’t really do well with breasts because I choke on them a lot. I prefer thighs. They’re not as dry.

6 Likes

Make chili relleno dude !! (Cheese stuffed chili peppers).

6 Likes

Stuff then with spanish rice, top with tomatoes and sour cream.

7 Likes

Tanabata tree. :smiley::smiley::smiley:

3 Likes

Often if you get a pre cooked chicken at the grocery it costs the same or a little more than a whole raw chicken. At least where I live it does. I get pre cooked rotisserie at Walmart

4 Likes

Lady stop making me hungry :yum:

4 Likes