Say Anything Dieciséis (16)

Hey y’all. How do yas do??

Just finished this film “the dead girl”

Brittany Murphy did a an awesome job… I think it’s her best work so far that I’ve seen…

She’s great! :blush:

But I don’t think the movie did so well in the box office… why?

Just gonna smoke now figure what I’ll do next… :no_mouth:

5 Likes

Watching “Suits” - season 7.
Rainy weather here.
Talked to grandma on the phone. She’s bedridden but still lucid. She said I should buy myself some new clothes :thinking:

6 Likes

I’m among those lottery winners who go into poverty after spending their winnings irresponsibly. My whole 4 dollar winnings eaten up with irresponsible lottery gambling. (I won 4 dollars :P)

5 Likes

Haha - 20 years ago i won 3 grand off the local postcode lottery. I was pissed as a fart for a month. The liver bought it big time.

3 Likes

Uh…
My professor graded me as 47/50 now. Apparently there was something wrong with the scoring system and now I’m in the second place out of 20+ classmates.

Well. This is interesting…

8 Likes

GM World

Still having fun with my tri pod
I feel like i’m late to the party of Tripods tho… I feel like everyone was doing this 10 years ago

2 Likes

I’d be pissed

1 Like

If you think the summers are awful in Indiana. You’ll love the winters.

2 Likes

I mean, I’m glad I have the second highest score in my class but she should’ve figured this out correctly because she caused all of us a lot of confusion here. There were people in my class who got a good mark and now they’re at the bottom. So we’re all panicking and freaking the heck out.

3 Likes

Probably an error on the teachers part.

IDK tho I’m not a teacher

2 Likes

I don’t mind the winters. Winters here now are so much more mild than they were 30 years ago.

1 Like

Comment number 31! Yay

:crazy_face:

3 Likes

Oh, My, I’m at the top of illlinois and last winter was brutal.

2 Likes

Really? I thought last winter wasn’t that bad. There was like a month ish that was bad, but the rest was okay.

1 Like

Yes, you are right.

It’s just for that month I was on-the-floor w/ back problems. Eventually having surgery on it.

I think that made it unbearable.

I had to call the suicide prevention line at one point. I knew what was going on, but I wasn’t sure how to handle it and i didn’t trust feedback from this site on something so serious

2 Likes

Oh man, yeah. Being suicidal definitely pass things in a different light. How are things now?

3 Likes

Things are fine now. The Dr. put me on a steroid that mixed like sh*t with my AP. Once i finished the steroid pack I was fine.

But that’s how bad things were phsically with me. I had to tough it out for like 5 days of continual suicidal problems hoping for an improvement in my back/physical symptoms

That’s a tradeoff you don’t want to make

3 Likes

Yeah. I’ve totally been there. I have a lot of physical health problems that cause severe pain. Been in the psych ward because of it several times. Usually because the stress of being in so much pain for so long makes me psychotic. Actually have a surgery tomorrow

3 Likes

Good morning/evening kiddos! :wink:

Yesterday I returned some slacks to Wal-Mart and bought another pair of plain black slip on shoes and a groovy graphic tee that says “No bad vibes.”

Not much planned today though. The thrift shop is closed until Tuesday. I might hop over to the grocery store and buy some snacks for today.

@Michigan That’s a fair Svengoolie trade Haha! :slight_smile:

Take care everyone. :hugs:

6 Likes

Ahoy hoy. How is everyone?

5am club again, even did all my tried and true tricks to sleep. I didn’t go to bed until after 10pm, showered, clean sheets, and a melatonin. Did it feel good? Oh yeah. Did it help? Not a bit.

Have a two year olds birthday party today, don’t know why I’m super nervous of leaving the house. Nerves are shot and fingernails are hurting. Gonna take a PRN. Might try to go back to bed before we have to go.

Typical morning routine. Corgi wasn’t ready to get up, she told me off when I woke her up out of her chair. Wasn’t happy. Whine and cry.

I will survive the day, might as well try to have a little fun while I’m at it.

Wishing everyone well!

:llama:

4 Likes