Say Anything CXII !😊

What’s his email address that I have to email?

@anon4362788 @SzAdmin anomynamize my account

We’ll consider this your first request. Come back in 2 weeks. Do you want to be silenced until then? That way you can still read and if change your mind you can PM a mod.

1 Like

No thanks 151551511515

i had a delusion i was bit by a vampire lol.

1 Like

You don’t know what it’s like to have voices,

I know what it’s like to have voices… they f*cked my life up… I hate it each day of my life it sucks… most of my memories aren’t real… we know what it feels like? You might feel better if you just pay a visit to the hospital? In this forum we all understand… that’s why we all come here🙂 listen to @anon4362788 she’s not a mod for no reason

2 Likes

Merry Christmas everybody!!! My mother put a gift next to my door… how sweet is she… and bought a whole cake yesterday… we’re gonna eat it today! Not a big fan of sweets these days except for occasional chocolate, but Hey it’s Christmas !!!

Hope everybody gets to enjoy their day today!!!:blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

9 Likes

ok everyone, will be spending the night over at mom and dad’s and then going to christmas at my sister’s place tomorrow. should be back tomorrow afternoon. dad is making chili tonight, yum, one of my favorites. he is also drinking egg nog and rum but won’t let me have any because i had beer earlier this week haha.

i drank like 4 cups of coffee today, don’t know how i will ever fall asleep tonight but o well, tomorrow will be a long day on little sleep most likely.

anyways merry christmas everybody,

7 Likes

Merry Christmas @Abise! :slight_smile:

Is it already Friday over there in Japan?

3 Likes

I just had 5 cal/140g noodles with tofu (110 cal/100g), 15 asian chicken dumplings (150 cal/100g/10 pieces), low sodium soy sauce and hot sauce. Good news today, I lost 2lb in the last 2 days, I am just eating 1600 cal/day, was eating 4000 b4. Down from 295lb to 269lb (I just weighted myself) in 2-3 months without exercise!

8 Likes

Fine work @Aziz. Is no small thing to lose a significant amount of weight.

8 Likes

Thanks @anon94176359 15

3 Likes

My voices are here they always have been. Always ownie, he’s my protector but also a homicidal maniac

1 Like

Yeah it’s the Christmas morning today!! Though have to work… lol

3 Likes

The problem is you seem to love indulging in your voices. You never challenge whats happening to you. And this is a recovery oriented site.

People on reddit love to indulge stuff.

3 Likes

Went for a snow hike with brother and ma papa. It was a nice crisp hike :blush:

Have a merry christmas everyone

:turtle::turtle::turtle:

7 Likes

Don’t worry I’m signing off soon

Hey @Montezuma. It’s 5 PM and I am wired to hell. Gonna have turkey soon. Maybe that’ll lull me to sleep. Too much excitement today.

How is your Christmas Eve going BB?

:grinning:

2 Likes

You should just try and avoid engaging your voices so much. Your gonna burn out your brain and one day youll prob have bad negative symptoms

1 Like