Say Anything CXII !😊

New thread!! Thank you for comforting while things are tough😊

10 Likes

16 Likes

Second post! 151515

5 Likes

Hi everyone.

Feeling just okay. It’s been snowing out since last night.

Dad is being annoying as ■■■■ with his loud singing. He needs a damn hobby or something. He’s deafer than ■■■■ so things like TV or music don’t do it. Maybe try reading something other than the paper. :angry:

Fed Charles. Oliver is being barky bc of dad.

Got my marionette doll today. Gonna open it in a few minutes.

Also gonna put on Amazon music. Thinking heavy metal.

Hope y’all are well.

:rainbow:

10 Likes

Have you ever listened to In This Moment? They’re a female-fronted metal band, freaking great. If you’re interested:

I should warn y’all, the video is a bit trippy

7 Likes

Took a shower and played video games with friends.

7 Likes

I liked it. But, you were right. The video is crazy. :fish::fish::fish:

3 Likes

Yeah, for sure. I like bizarre music videos like that. If you liked that I’d suggest looking up “Whore” or “Sex Metal Barbie,” among others I could recommend. :metal:

2 Likes

Wow! That was a fun video. Right up my alley too. Gonna check out more of their stuff.

Thanks for the share Leash.

:notes:

4 Likes

My brother fixed the issue with the recumbent stationnary bike, its now working perfectly. I put resistance at half difficulty. More than that and my quadriceps feel like burning and its painful. I just did 2x5min. I guess its better than nothing.

6 Likes

I have their Salvation album on from Amazon music. Like it so far.

:grinning:

2 Likes

It’s good to start out small. I’m still only at 20 minutes everyday on the upright bike. Did you notice if your mood improved just after five minutes? My certainly does.

2 Likes

I don’t have that one. I have just two: “Black Widow” and “Rise of the Blood Legion,” the latter of which is a collection of the best songs from their early albums.

1 Like

a heads up for any pc gamers epic games is having a 15 days of free games where everyday they make a game free. today its alien: isolation. im going to play it today. u get to keep the games forever for free but have to claim each game within the 24 hr period. also u get a $10 off coupon if you look in the epic games launcher app

2 Likes

My awesome dad is getting me some Coca-Cola from Kwik Trip. That’s nice of him. Just sipping on water atm. Took meds a while ago.

Sounds like we are going to this meat specialty restaurant on Christmas Eve. That sounds good.

My marionette looks pretty nice. I’ll have to untangle the lines but that’s no biggie.

Just gave Charlie some ankle rubbing time in the hallway. Such a sweet cat. Tigger just came inside.

:smiley:

7 Likes

Gonna check those out later. Not sure how new or old Salvation is but it seems a little slower paced than the video you shared with us.

The video I shared, “Big Bad Wolf,” is on the “Black Widow” album.

2 Likes

I just got through watching The Invisible Man. It was okay. Kind of a bizarre feminist revenge plot.

Idk. I didn’t really find much of it scary.

3 Likes

Porridge
Beef sarnie
Dinner
Four slices of soda bread

5 Likes

in for the night, mom bought me some lemon ginger herb tea from the grocery, nice of her, but she was being stingy with the hot chocolate haha. wouldn’t let me have any of that. anyways i had a cup and it was pretty good. will turn on the news soon, and that will be my evening.

so we may have a white christmas this year. chance of 1-3 inches of snow on christmas eve. and christmas is predicted to be a cold one this year, high of 21 degrees for the day. last christmas was in the 60’s, probably the warmest christmas i remember in my life. crazy weather.

3 Likes