Say Anything C is for Cat

Does it seem like many humans behave like wild packs of dogs?

2 Likes

That turkey looks really good. :rooster::rooster::rooster:

5 Likes

Looks delicious!! I got my birthday presents today. :blush:

8 Likes

Last night I dreamed that I had dementia.

4 Likes

pumpkin pie is the best!

3 Likes

Anyone know how to pronounce this band name that can help me out? @Pikasaur ? @anon9798425 ?

1 Like

I did, too! And my Chanukah present!

3 Likes

Ill never understand why on one hand i kinda manically desire to be more social, but on the otherhand find most people repulsive to speak with.

1 Like

Had a nice nap after the toddler that was bopping around downstairs finally left. Haha! She was pretty adorable. She had a toy iron and was ironing her clothes before we ate. The toy sounded like an actual iron too.

I didnā€™t mingle much after we ate as it was all dadā€™s girlfriendā€™s family anyways. I figure I sat at the table and ate with them so that was good enough.

Vaping and drinking a soda.

Gonna pull out the banjo soon. Didnā€™t even pick it up today with all of the commotion.

:grinning:

2 Likes

Whatā€™d you get for your birthday?

1 Like

Hi amiga! I got this cool black kinda military looking hat, The Innocents on bluray, a black t-shirt of The Exorcist, and some black Champion sweatpant joggers.

I got spoiled this year!! :smiley:

5 Likes

Mother in laws dog loves me apparently, she held me down via nap for about an hour while we watched sports ball.

9 Likes

Schweeeeet! Two more days until our big day. :wink:

4 Likes

Nice @Montezuma!

You got some good stuff!

What are you up to tonight?

Watching movies?

1 Like

Thank you! :slight_smile:

Iā€™m just listening to Christmas music on the radio atm.

When the fire alarm turns off Iā€™m probably going to watch Hearts and Minds with the commentary on.

4 Likes

I had a dream last night about things Iā€™d never seen before.

2 Likes

C is for chameleon, camel and Caracal.

2 Likes

Just read about a typical AP, Pipotiazine, funny name.

2 Likes

Hey @Aziz. The forum is slow tonight. I guess itā€™s just the people outside the US for the most part.

4 Likes

Well, I had a surprisingly decent night after all. Except that I ate so much I felt sick for an hour.

5 Likes