Schizophrenia.com

Say Anything XCIX 😽

Who will purr first? Oops, I meant post first.

22 Likes

Skunky is first

13 Likes

14 Likes

Mon Charie!

Lol! However that last French word is spelled. Umm! @Aziz?

:smiley:

2 Likes

Pooper scooper, puddin pop, blank stare

2 Likes

@Moonbeam can you move my post to the top? Thanks :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Its Ma chérie.

It means My dear.

2 Likes

Okay kiddos! :wink:

After a little hiatus from my exercise bike I just got through doing thirty minutes on it.

@ThePoeticSkunk Hi bud! My day went pretty well. Not much voices or other problems.

I bought a bunch of eats and snacks around noon.

Then I walked to the thrift shop and picked up a pair of Dockers and a white short sleeve button down shirt. :smiley:

9 Likes

Me irl

4 Likes

I took the day off tomorrow. Going flying at noon. Gonna cost a cool $275 but I will get out and about at least.

I really miss getting paid to fly every day. Schizophrenia really sucks.

10 Likes

I am bushed. Ten PM now. Took night med. Gonna mess around online for a few minutes then it’s sleepy-bye time. Over did my knee today. Squatting and such constantly.

I like my new record cleaner. Thought it was going to be a light, poorly made piece of junk but it’s well built. Will try it tomorrow.

Hope y’all have a good day or night.

Peace!

5 Likes

I stepped in cat poo

@Moonbeam when y’all close the day anything thread can you post a link to the new one?

2 Likes

Kitties!!! Also, hi y’all! I’m very tired. Just started playing Dr. Mario, too, though, and I love it. :smile:

3 Likes

That cat is adorable. Africkinfraggindorable

Anyone online tonight?

I’m just vaping and watching the late show.

1 Like

Gooooooood morning peeps! :sunny:

Hope y’all have an epiiiiiic day today!

:palm_tree: :star_struck: :tiger:

7 Likes

Good morning y’all, I woke up about 45 minutes ago, had my coffee, just easing into my day. I might wait another 15 minutes or so before I get in the shower, give the kids a chance to pee when they wake up. It’s currently 5:48 am here, and they typically are up by 6. It really sucks having just one bathroom.

6 Likes

Well, I just showered, brushed my teeth and rinsed with mouthwash. All clean!

4 Likes

Made it to work, here a little early. I’m in for a long day, 10 hours again. I signed up to work a 10 tomorrow, too.

I hope y’all have a great day.

6 Likes

Feel a bit hurt And sensitive today… Various reasons…Just in a low mood.
also
I was on 5 medicines now only on 2…

3 Likes