:slightly_smiling_face:

14 Likes

weeee~~ new topic =D

8 Likes

คิมโรโระ-cat

10 Likes

Wooo! Go cats! Yay!

4 Likes

Mr. Whitworth mooching in on the cat thread.

Edit: his fur looks rough. I just bought him a new brush – was on major Amazon sale.

6 Likes

One of my fav cat vids right now :smile:

5 Likes

omg I am SO amped up today! It’s fun, but I am definitely dreading the inevitable crash… maybe this will last weeks or months instead of days.

4 Likes

I love those ‘high’ days!

4 Likes

I wonder if this cat is having a mixed episode. He so agitate cuz da baby

3 Likes

@Ooorgle my daughter is dating a Mexican American boy. She’s going to his family today. She said they were having Turkey. Do you do Turkey with your fiancée’s fam or Mexican? Just curious

2 Likes

I was hoping he would swat the baby. But I’m evil like that.

3 Likes

Lmao heres an evil kitty swatting a sleeping pupper.

2 Likes

:rofl: :joy:

That’s awesome!!

My cat (who died in January) used to swat the crap out of my sister’s dog. And it didn’t even phase her. She’d go back for more.

3 Likes

Cats are very powerful. Is Mr Whitworth a swatter or a snoozer?

2 Likes

Nah. He doesn’t swat the dog. I’ve never seen him swat anyone. He tolerates the dog licking him to death, then walks away when he’s had enough. Once they even played together, but mostly he ignores her.

2 Likes

Heya Loke!

We have both actually, they always do a turkey and stuffing, gravy, pies, roasted veggies.

But we always add in a mexican flair. Instead of mashed potatoes, we do a potato cake with chili, rice in molè, Everyone brings any frozen tamales we made last christmas, so we can finish them off before our next batch we make. Always stuff to make turkey taco’s.

Fiancée and I always do a traditional American thanksgiving on Friday with my mom, but it’s a much smaller affair.

I Hope your day is great!

2 Likes

I love my kitty cats. Extra food for both.

2 Likes

I have 3 cats right now. One is technically my roommates but he’s never home. Another is a friend of mine.

4 Likes

Idk if I should get this tablet to watch movies. I currently watch on my phone. Its 99$ decent specs 10.1" 4Gb RAM, 5yrs updates from Google, runs Android apps as well as Chromebook apps.

https://www.lenovo.com/us/en/p/laptops/lenovo/lenovo-edu-chromebooks/lenovo-10e-chromebook-tablet/82am000eus

1 Like

The screen is slightly over 1080p resolution and 400 nits. 1920x1200 pixels. 7200mah 12hrs battery.

1 Like