RIP Tupac Shakur

Today is the day Tupac Shakur died at the University Medical Hospital in Las Vegas, Nevada.

He would have been 48 today.

RIP

9 Likes

Yeah I saw the date first thing I thought was Tupac’s death date. Rip to the goat.

2 Likes

Wow, poor guy. Was he talented, seems like it! Too much acid or something??

1 Like

He was shot in 1996

2 Likes

I could see why you said that based upon the quote.

I think you joking :upside_down_face: though. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Orlando Anderson killed him. He took the gun from a fellow gang mate who was gonna shoot him, and he shot from the backseat of a Cadillac, leaning over his fellow gang mate to stick the gun out his window side. When tupacs and suges car crashed and a loan cop went to assist, a bloodied Tupac said f you to the cop when the cop was trying to help him

2 Likes

I listened to pac religiously in secondary school and afterwards to this day

2 Likes

I always thought it was suge. But suge got shot in the head. He wouldn’t have risked a graze wound to the skull if he orchestrated the murder.

The movie made you like suge more than real life.

2 Likes

I thought the exact same at first, then I seen a pretty convincing documentary which included an interview with the guys in that white Cadillac.i can’t remember their names. All crips. One of them (who was in the back seat of the Cadillac) gave a first hand account of the night pac was killed naming Orlando as the murderer. Orlando was killed a couple years later in a gangland hit.

3 Likes

@gobeyond He was talented musician, actor and poet. His mother was from the Black Panthers and so was his step-dad.

There are many theories as to why he died, but the most popular theory is he was assassinated by the government because he was wanted to leave rap and pursue politics.

We all know how that ended for MLK jr. and Malcolm X.

1 Like

I didn’t know. WHY? But his face looked so confused. Is that who he was trying to reach with his music?

1 Like

Bunch of gangster rap beefing. West coast vs East coast stuff. A lot of evidence points to a producer having him shot.

1 Like

OH man! I liked the Black Panthers. Was his rap political? I guess he was into the wrong stuff. Sorry I never heard him. Politics demands lily white people but never gets them. His voice should have been heard. But probably wasn’t taken seriously enough. Where have I been. @anon4362788

1 Like

He made such beautiful lyrics and when it was time to beef no one did it better

1 Like

He was a poor soul.

He wanted to bring the African Americans into rap music so they could make money professionally instead of making it on the streets.

He was very paranoid close to the time of his death. He constantly talked about having enemies, dying, having plans etc etc.

But his ‘plan’ worked. After his death, rap music pretty much blew up and went mainstream.

2 Likes

Tupac is in Jamaica sippin dackeries no doubt

1 Like

I hear the rap world is a dangerous place.

1 Like

It’s all fake. Like wrestling. Artists just do that to hype themselves up when they release a new album.

So what happened to Nipsey Hustle?

1 Like

Sometimes things get out of hand.

Look what happened to Owen Hart.