Rexulti better for anxiety than aripiprazole?

Is rexulti better for anxiety than aripiprazole? I am feeling poorly. Does aripiprazole cause more anxiety as a side effect? I am wanting to quit driving again and just.

1 Like

Ive never taken rexulti but abilify gave me restlessness and anxiety.

1 Like

I have tried abilify 3 times and rexulti once.

I was in a bad place twice on abilify and rexulti as well.

Couldn’t tolerate either in the bad place I was in… much better place now and trying abilify again and def some anxiety and restlessness at first, but 3 weeks in it’s getting soooo much easier to be on.

But yeah, brexpiprozole/rexulti is kinda same thing as abilify. You will get anxiety on it as well.

Yeah i was on abilify and changed to rexulti. Pretty much the same. I think my anxiety is slightly better on it but cant be certain.

Ive been on rexulti for years, and my anxiety is still high. I am actually being slowly taken off of it and switched to risperdal. I went from 4mg to 3mg and my anxiety actually decreased for once. I was really nervous about coming off of rexulti, but the lowered anxiety really gives me hope.

2 Likes

I’ve been on Abilify and it was extremely activating.
Caused a great amount of anxiety

I’ve never been on Rexulti but I hear that it’s not much better as far as anxiety goes.

Abilify is anxiety city for me.

Coffee makes the problem worse.

I take the following supplements to keep the anxiety manageable

L-theanine
Broccoli sprout extract

And have quit coffee.

1 Like

images (19)
The problem with coffee is if you are sensitive to it then it is difficult to control the dosage.

A normal coffee has approximately 80mg

If you still like the effects of caffeine then ypu could probably find 100mg tablets and quarters them as a starting point

1 Like