Retraction and Clarification

In the overnight hours I posted 2 links regarding a possible connection between microwaves and SZ symptoms. It was very late and I was not thinking clearly compared to my normal waking hours. I had no intention of misleading anyone. I just checked up on the credibility of the NY Post and am now aware that they engage in tabloid type journalism. I should have done this before sharing the link. I would never suggest that most SZ sufferers symptoms are caused by microwaves. The Wikipedia article referenced in the post suggests the Frey effect has produced such effects as hearing voices and brain zaps. This is only the opinion of the writer of the article and should not be accepted as fact or replace commonly accepted understanding. My own thinking is the Frey effect is a possible concern for anyone in near proximity to microwave towers. I apologize for my lack of research regarding the source of information and my lack of foresight on how the information might be interpreted.

5 Likes

Don’t worry about it.

I have major respect for you for posting this. :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks HelenBack. In my journey through SZA I’m at a point where I feel it’s better to address my problems and shortcomings rather than run away or regress. No respect necessary. Take care.

1 Like

well, totally, but not the right venue I guess.