Results matter

I am right about that, and what I am saying is the official position.

Erez cure is huge thing ā€¦it will take a centuries to cure usā€¦so let the med take over uā€¦trust me
.it surely going to helpā€¦

@Erez_Shmerling Did your parents support taking you to a dr? Couple days ago you said they did

1 Like

Erez this is the perfect thread for you. You say things but you never do anything so your life stays the same. And it will be impossible to accomplish anything by just repeating the same things over and over again like: decreased fertility, AI takeover, free money for everyone, choosing your own parameters, cure cure cure. Really what you want is to get rid of your sz symptoms. But you sound like an 8 track on loop

2 Likes

ā€œMichael Jordanā€ or ā€œWayne Gretzkyā€? Are we just naming characters from the Prostars cartoon? I want to be Bo Jackson!

1 Like

You are a winner if you make a full effort and whatever you try, weather you win or fail

2 Likes

Thatā€™s new age stuff :P.

Not really just cause you are a star at say hockey, does not mean you will win at everything you do

I think itā€™s better to be able to say I failed, deal with it, and go back stronger. Thereā€™s nothing wrong with losing or failing it happens. But its definately not winning

Hillary Clinton was a political superstar worldwide but she didnā€™t win the US presidency.

She was / is quite a lot of things Iā€™ll give her that. And powerful, yes

Secretary of State, New York Senator & First Ladyā€¦ quite a resume. Couldnā€™t beat Obama for the 2008 Democratic nominationā€¦ Couldnā€™t beat Trump for the 2016 Presidential election.

Havaha :joy: Iā€™d like to be happy that they are happy they have a trophyā€¦ that way Iā€™m happy either way :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I really hope their not giving out trophies for not winning

Yeah, that wouldnā€™t make sense if you got a championship ring for losing in the finals.

Glad that youā€™re happy all the way.

Sports are supposed to teach you how to lose just as much if not more than win.

Haha , hey , you have to make yourself feel better about it somehow.

Losing is supposed to suck, thatā€™s when you realize how much you want to win

1 Like

@MoonWalker two things.
First of all I have a vision that I am pushing.
Second, you are in no position to tell me what I want.
Take a hike.
I am in control of my life and not anybody else.
If everyone controls their parameters it will give a much better life to all mankind including me.
Getting rid of schizophrenia/of schizophrenia symptoms is very nice,
but today there are no tools to achieve that.
What can I do?
To write in this forum is great, the only thing I can think of that might be positive is to take meds,
they might be positive and might be negative,
I donā€™t know.