Results matter

Kind of the reason I’m not into sports. Always striving to be better than someone else. Better to work towards being better than yourself. Moving forward. I hate that the world is so competitive.

1 Like

Erez I’m not going to tell you what you should do any more. You can make up your mind for yourself. I’m glad you have this forum as an outlet. You just got to ask yourself one thing… “Am I winning?”

There has to be competition. Whether it’s 2 men competing for a woman or 2 businesses selling their products to consumers for market share.

I know. Hence it’s sucks.

Competition is good, it’s how we all get better together

Guess so.

Reminds me of the competition I won the other day. Two tickets to a shitty show :confused:

No one lost :joy: aha

Sigh I’m clearly tired. I’ll be back later.

@anon80629714 I agree with you, over time the world will become less and less competitive,
this process is inevitable and even those who don’t like it will have to make peace with it.

I think it’s going the other way. Take the Chinese, far more competitive now.

You are wrong, the world is becoming less and less competitive,
and this process is inevitable.

Yes, competition from selling Huawei smart phones to territorial disputes in the South China Sea. But Chinese aren’t that great at basketball.

Geese, Israel and the Palestinians are competing for territory.

Think about this, in the 50s you didn’t need a college degree , then the 80s an undergrad would do, now we’re eyeballs deep in student debt and you need a graduate degree to get to the good stuff. He’ll even accounting needs 5 years now. It going gangbusters and only getting MORE competitive

It will become LESS competitive, and it is going to HAPPEN.
THE WORLD WILL BECOME LESS COMPETITIVE.
For example, today there is competition for jobs, in the future all jobs will be automated and there
will no jobs/an unlimited supply of artificial no pay NON COMPETITIVE jobs.
Today there is competition for money, in the future there will be material abundance for all
so no competition there either.

Na I think it’s going to get way harder and need you to be way smarter in the future. Instead of workers there will only be managers. Fewer factory jobs more need for higher education

Hahaha moowalker no way!!
Management jobs are going to get AUTOMATED.
All the workforce is going to get automated.

Who’s going to manage that workforce silly… managers, that’s right. Big powerful managers that make a lot of money

Artificial intelligence, artificial intelligence.
Management jobs are the most worthless jobs in terms of cost efficiency and they will quickly get
automated once the AI is developed for it.

And who’s going to manage the managers? More managers, yup… all the way up… all managers … nothing but management