Recent purchase

I expected its taste would be awful but it’s not! Then I can bear with it. Was it effective for your gut health? :blush:

1 Like

It looks convenient without wire! I was in fact thinking the same product to buy! But I bought different one, though.

1 Like

I bought a different one, too. I got Razer earphones and a cool mouse from them, too. But that’s not recent. Today, I bought clothes for my family at Kohl’s and got $130 in Kohl’s cash, which will pay for the Timberland boots my son will need for his new construction job (he starts this summer).

1 Like

$130 cashback, that’s a lot. Seems like you did a reasonable and wise shopping. :slightly_smiling_face:

Alas, I spent a ton to get that cash back. But, everything was discounted, with 20% on top of it, and $10 cash back for every $50 spent! Everyone (but me) needed clothes, so it was nice to get the discounts.

1 Like

I bought the first book in the Witcher series. Started to read and it’s good!

2 Likes

The WH-1000XM3 is awesome because of the noise cancelling ability, equalizer adjustable by smartphone app and 30 hour battery life.

The only other competing headphones in this category is the Bose Quiet Comfort 35 (Series 2).

1 Like

30 hours battery, that’s long hours. My headphone lasts for around 5 hours but it’s a good one! I bought bone conduction headphone from Aftershokz. It’s not like directly plugging them into the ear, but using the vibration of bone of face. So the headphone touches face next to my ears, not go into them, and vibrate. So it’s good for ears. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Those headphones are cool.
I would like to try them.

1 Like

I bought a Himalayan salt lamp for my daughters birthday. And I bought change purses for my girls and myself. They are supposed to be here on Wednesday. Ordered off of Amazon

2 Likes

No,I only bought two so will keep them for fun. If I bought many then I would probably sell it to make profit.

1 Like

The GI doc said its to early to tell but I’ve had some improvement.

Sucrose is one of the first ingredients listed. No wonder it tastes good. Sometimes I get clumps of undissolved powder in my mouth.

1 Like

A couple of new video games!

1 Like

I just tried out the Shea butter face wash I got from Nature Republic and it looks and smells good afterwards. Other things I bought recently include a pair of shorts.

2 Likes

I tried from Nature Republic “shea butter steam cream”, and it was quite satisfying. Good for dry skin.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll have to try that! My skin is on the oily side though.

SONAGI, I have a pills of vitamin D by 5000 IU. But isn’t it a big dose a pill of 5000 IU in a day? I am a bit scared to take more than I should…

1 Like

I actually was undecided to buy either 4000IU or 5000IU. But I searched on the internet and they say 4000IU a day is the adequate or maximum amount of intake. If you take it more than that, it may cause side effects. They suggested to take 4000IU for initial 6 months, and after that, 1000IU a day was said to be enough amount. :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

Ok, I see, thanks :slight_smile: .

I bought several Beatle CD’s, an Amazon gift card for my step-moms birthday, a box of Hershey’s chocolate candy bars.

1 Like