Reading books and novels

I used to keep up with reading big, long books before I got sick…sadly, I cannot read anymore because of concentration problems…I don’t even try to read anymore…perhaps I’ll go to the library and look at books to possibly try again…thanks for the inspiration from all of you who read so much…I dearly miss reading again…

This why I don’t read as much as I would like. I love to get lost in a book but unfortunately I can’t get that far into it without having to reread a line, a scene, a chapter before I comprehend what I just read. Sometimes I get frustrated and turn the kindle off and wait for another time when I’m more coherent. Sometimes I know how my mind is before I even open a book to read and save myself the frustration and don’t bother.

I’ve tried in the past to keep journals but then wound up giving up. I know in a journal you can keep anything but I felt kind of weird keeping fictional stuff there because I always felt they were for the real things. I don’t know why.Plus half the stuff that goes I really don’t want to remember.