R you straight sexually or not?

I’m pansexual and proud. :smiley:

5 Likes

I really like girls. I’m a male. I don’t think it’s something bad about it :blush:

1 Like

Sexuality isn’t a choice.
I’m gay and happy with that. I wouldn’t want to be straight.

3 Likes

Gay or straight doesn’t matter so much as making sure you treat your partner(s) with respect. The world needs fewer abusive relationships and more loving ones.

:blush:

12 Likes

It doesn’t matter if you are gay or straight. What matters is what you do about it.

1 Like

I’m straight. I find the female body attractive. I don’t care if there is a dick attached.

7 Likes

BOOBIES :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

I am, but I think it’s fine to be whatever you are. If it’s voices trying to stress you out by telling you you’re gay or bi when you’re not, that’s something different. I think humans in general have some guilt or discomfort about sexuality. I think it’s more something we’ve invented than something inherent in us. Voices that are trying to stress us out or make us feel bad or guilty will often use this against us.

1 Like

I am a male and am attracted to women.

4 Likes

I am straight, but I have no problems with people who are gay or bi. One thing I learned is that some of my voices over the years have used any type of shame tool they can to try to get me to feel bad.

It’s not that my inner self wants me to feel bad, it’s that the voices are a reflection of how I feel about myself. I can’t speak for other people or their symptoms, and I wouldn’t want to, but when I finally figured out I was a straight male, and that there is nothing wrong with men being gay, that particular voice stopped telling me I was gay and stopped trying to get the shame tool going.

3 Likes

I’m asexual but I’m pretty sure I have an alter who’s pansexual

5 Likes

I’m male, and I’m straight. I’m not that good at chatting up the ladies, but I’ve never looked at a male body and been sexually attracted to it.

1 Like

I’m straight. I think people forcing you to be someone you’re not is weird. I once heard the story of a person who was gay and he told me how his discovered he was not straight. After hearing the story, I had a better understanding why some people are gay and some are not, and it’s not because they’re traumatized for something that happened in the past. It’s a matter of preference and nature of each person.

1 Like

I’m asexual and married to another asexual

7 Likes

Here we go again

I have had that problem too. Voices that try to say im gay when im not. I know I am straight but I argue with them when im having a psychotic episode.

2 Likes

Female, asexual, romantically attracted to women :rainbow_flag:♀️:fist:

5 Likes

I’m a girl, I’m attracted to men and women. And I basically just go in phases of being more attracted to men and then suddenly being more attracted to women and it just goes back and forth. Not a choice, just how it goes for me.

3 Likes

I’m male and straight.

I don’t give a ■■■■ after being tortured by people and voices. But yeah I’m straight known that since I was 6 kissed the boy next door on the mouth. People just assume .I hate my town. They’re ■■■■ starters. Now I need to calm down ■■■■ you town ■■■■ you with a tree limb.