R u prescriped antidepressants?

Mirtazapine for sleep.

1 Like

I get antidepressant even though Nothing is depressing About My Life just agony.

ummm no. Iā€™m not depressed. Itā€™s possible I may be but just donā€™t know it.

How were u actually been abused if I may ask. You donā€™t have to tell if u dont want to, just interested

1 Like

My parents were physically abusive at the time

But my main abuser put them up to it

My main abuser was my psychiatrist the abuse was everything gaslighting, emotional abuse, physical, and sexual abuse. I was stuck with her for over 8 years. Idk how I survived tbh.

Damn that sounds rough

1 Like

Yeah. It was. But Iā€™m weirdly lucky I have my alters and they helped me through it.

Iā€™m still recovering but I just have to remind myself that Iā€™m safe now. But Iā€™m always scared sheā€™s going to come back to hurt me again.

She was very manipulative. I was her perfect victim nobody was going to believe somebody like me. I recently told the police about what she did. Iā€™m still scared that nobody is going to believe me. Itā€™s very stressful.

Damn my man that sounds terribly terrible

1 Like

Sorry I didnā€™t mean to ramble but thank you for the sympathy :heart:

1 Like

im on two, wellbutrin and prozac. prozac is mainly for ocd/anxiety while wellbutrin doesnt have a specific purpose but we stayed on it because it seems to improve motivation and lethargy. i get depressed but its usually very transient and follows a bit of hypomania

Not taking any but I do feel slight depression.

1 Like

I suffered depression for practically all the time I had sz but the pdocs never prescribed me antidepressants. When I was misdiagnosed Bipolar they gave me antipsychotics and mood stabilisers, but the mood stabilisers didnā€™t work as Bipolar is not my diagnosis. When they correctly diagnosed me with sz they prescribed the right meds.

Eventually one of my pdocs prescribed me the antipsychotic Olanzapine for my depression, and I take a very small dose along with my main med amisulpride. Only 2,5mg olanzapine but it makes all the difference. Helps with my deadness and depression a lot.

Iā€™m on the max dose of venlafaxine but it doesnā€™t seem to stop depression totallyā€¦ :confused:

PFL x

1 Like

Iā€™m on 60 mg Mirtazapin. It helps with the worst deppresive thoughts. And makes it possible to sleep.

1 Like

Does it make you hungry?

It did initially. But not anymore.

1 Like

Used to be on a few, luvox had really bad side effects, coming off it the withdrawal involved psychosis. As for the other ones, prozac and brintellix, they gave me some benefit I felt.

Yes, I take a low dose of Celexa. And I seem to need it. If I donā€™t take it, I start overeating and gaining weight due to depression.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.