Pulled a total 180

I quit smoking pot June of last year. It took me about 9 months to really return to my normal self. My symptoms have diminished completely. Sure, I get a suicidal thought now and then, a paranoid thought, but that’s it. No more voices.

Reading stoic philosophy has really helped me a lot as well. I highly suggest it to anyone. It helps with leading a much calmer life.
Even when I lost my mind, my mom said there was no way I could have schizophrenia (no family history)… That it was all the weed. It seems she was right. Got back into school, feeling great, optimistic about the future.

Thanks for reading guys. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Thats great for you.

Nice dude. Drugs are bad mmmkay.

Congratulations! Good for you - :smile:

Good on ya, man. That’s great that those things have helped for you (!). I feel as if I should perhaps stop partaking in THC too. Get those cravings every once and a while though it’s difficult.

1 Like

It can pop up with no family history.

I’ve been told I’m kind of an ■■■■■■■ by someone who is no longer a friend. (Don’t worry no one on here!) So please accept this funny picture if my response was too ■■■■■■■.

2 Likes

I quit weed 15 years ago after having smoked daily for 2 years. You can do it.

2 Likes

That’s great news to hear, I had to take a year off due to probation, and it was no big deal most of the time, just got jealous around people who were high around me. I don’t know why it’s such a big deal now. But thanks for the encouragement.

Take care!

good on you :heart:
take care :alien:

Congratulations on getting back on track and feeling better. Very cool.

I’m not surprised to hear this. Had you been dx’d with sz, szt, sza or bipolar? (Bipolars and others who are quite sub-criterial in the sz spectrum may be especially sensitive to THC if their genetics are “wrong.”) Congratulations to you.

1 Like