Schizophrenia.com

Preparing for xmas

well this year i am giving more but spending less, except on my dad as he deserves a few more luxuries
i am also going to try to bake a gingerbread tonight to take to my parents for xmas dinner desert.

3 Likes

I’ve made gifts and been getting myself ready to go see people. It’s been a good season so far. Mellow and lucid. This is the first time in a long time I’ve enjoyed the holidays.

We don’t have a tree inside. It just seemed too odd to have a big tree inside when we got permission from the landlord to decorate the big tree just outside our kitchen window. Other neighbors have added decorations too. It’s turning into a very interesting tree.

1 Like

It snowed to night about7 inchs going to my sons house for dinner on xmas eve wellcome the new king day today as the moon passby. Winter is here thanks

1 Like

Tonight my family is getting together. I didn’t plan on going. It is in my nephew basement. It is a nice basement, but not when you put about thirty people in it. I have a good excuses for not going today. I’m flooded in. Two weeks ago it was ice with a foot of snow on top of it. So I could not go anywhere, Today it flash floods. Better to be flooded in then flooded out.
I will be going over to a friend house Christmas day. Including me there will be five people. More my size of a party.

From the country Ridgerunner

1 Like

I have done my Christmas gift shopping(mostly amazon vouchers) and most of my Christmas food shopping(just a few bits to get).

1 Like