Today is xmas eve ...what are you guys planning to do

I am watching celebration on television… what are u guys up to… again merry xmas and happy new year to all the people around the globe…

10 Likes

Gonna clean up the house and bake cookies. :slight_smile: I hope you’re enjoying watching the celebration!

2 Likes

I’ve got some family coming to town today a bit later. So gonna spend time with them. Merry Christmas, far!

1 Like

I am listening to Diskoteka 80, Moscow … on Youtube … I like this music …

2 Likes

I’m having some coffee now; I’ve got no plans for tomorrow, but I hope everyone who celebrates Christmas has a great holiday :slight_smile:

4 Likes

As i am from hindu background…i dont celebrate xmas… but i like watching celebration on tv… take care…

4 Likes

Hinduism is such a cool religion! Do you have any celebrations with it?

1 Like

Nope but we have lots of festival then christian… biggest festival of hindu is dashain which we celebrated a couple of month ago…i have intrest in all the religion…

2 Likes

I am also interested in all religion. Pretty much all of them have great things to convey.

3 Likes

Nothing. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I baked cookies last night and made ornaments with my kids, and I will be doing that again today. I also need to bake two pies and neaten up the house. Oh- and change the guinea pigs’ litter, because they are getting stinky! I really ought to get my butt up and start doing all of this.

2 Likes

i have a head ache but i’m going for a meal in 15 mins (steak & chips) and i hope my head isn’t too sore, afetr that i intend on going to the Church for some Carols then to a bar for a small libation and i need to get my sister a bottle of sweet whisky :slight_smile: if the shop is open.

1 Like

I’m having a get together with my family and extended family today :slight_smile: so a little party hehe

2 Likes

My mom is making clam chowder today. I’m going to be vlogging today and tomorrow so that will be fun!

2 Likes

I am working today :high_heel: and going to LA and San Diego on Christmas Day to visit friends and family.

2 Likes

I went to my sister’s for a few hours am back now

1 Like

My daughter had today with me and has Christmas day with her dad this year. We had a great day, except I couldn’t find one of her presents. I thought it was under the tree. I couldn’t find it so I reordered it. She’ll get it soon though. She liked her other gifts. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.