Post something you're grateful about

Just sitting here and watching the rain ping the river while I wait for my wife to come home and feeling grateful.

12 Likes

I am grateful for my wee doggie. :dog: :blush:

10 Likes

I’m grateful for my family.

9 Likes

Definitely my family, greatest support system ever​:purple_heart::heart::heartbeat:

9 Likes

Grateful for health insurance, family, music, and my dog.

7 Likes

What type of dog?

3 Likes

I’m incredibly grateful for my best friend. He brings out the best in me in many ways, and has stuck by me despite my problems for many years.

8 Likes

Jack-Russel Terrier.

6 Likes

I’m grateful to have a bed to sleep on. I was thinking tonight how so many people around the world don’t have a mattress to sleep on.

6 Likes

I am grateful for my employment, and for being still well enough to work.

8 Likes

my new book about greek beyond the basics. i feel all intermediate now. if its good i will learn to translate more and better.

5 Likes

Grateful for my kids and other family. Grateful for my pets who always give me a cuddle when I’m feeling down.
Grateful we have a roof over our heads and a car to get around in.

4 Likes

Grateful for everything I received in life.I used to be very upset because of my mothers heavy illness and death,but now I’m grateful for time I spent with her and the care she gave me.

4 Likes

Wise words…

1 Like

I’m grateful for my husband, kids, and friends. I’m grateful to have a home.

2 Likes

Family, friends, boyfriend, able to afford food and have options of different food/drinks unlike when I was growing up. I’m grateful that my mom is sober for over a decade, and God answers me when I pray to him

2 Likes

Grateful for my mum she always looks out for me and helps me in distress

1 Like

Im grateful ive got a roof over my head and a place to sleep !!

1 Like

I’m very grateful for my husband and kids.

2 Likes

I’ve got a task to do, and I’m working at it. I like feeling like I’m accomplishing something. It doesn’t feel impossible either.

1 Like