Post something you're grateful about

I’m grateful for the sun :sun_with_face: in the sjy

1 Like

Everything.

It was tough in the beginning of my disease at age 19; on paper I should never have survived. So everything after age 20 is a bonus.

3 Likes

Grateful to have a roof over my head, and of course my family. Not sure where I’d be without them

3 Likes

my family, pets, friends

2 Likes

I am greatful for my family here in the US which takes care of me all of the time. For example my Mother, sister, brother, aunts, cousins…etc
I really love everyone in my family because they understand me.

2 Likes

I’m greatful for the people at Women’s Support Group, I do many activities but this group always seems to be the highlight. Makes me feel like having a somewhat normal life is within my reach. I can’t pick one thing, I feel greatful for a lot but one thing I’m greatful for is that it’s almost Summer and for McDonald’s which I ate today and all the nice hiking trails and beaches here and having disability and of course friends and family.

3 Likes

I am grateful for still being alive. The first time I got suicidal I almost didn’t make it. Schizophrenia sucks but I would have missed a lot.

I love my house with ac and my bed and all our vehicles and I can’t forget the wife and son, family and friends and my four furry babies. Oh and my new job.

5 Likes

I’m grateful for having a roof over my head, my cat, and having people that love me.

3 Likes

I’m grateful for books, my family, Tootsie rolls and my pets.

5 Likes

Laughter. I have a good sense of humor. Others humor. Music. Yarn. Mom . Dad. Bella. Nico. Bf. Cusswords.

5 Likes

My family and friends and Tink Tink and my Chlodey.

and air conditioning

2 Likes

Im greatful for my family especially my mum today.

1 Like

Grateful for my Oppenheimer of course and that I have learned patience. It is what keeps me from panicking when I hear and see things and how I survive some really heart crushing depressive days that sometimes stretch into a week. Patience is what I have until I learn how to feel hope.

1 Like

Form my gal and her son and their patients with me.

1 Like

I’m grateful the craving for alcohol has stopped by God’s grace. I’m an AA alcoholic.

2 Likes

I’m grateful for all the love and angst that has poured on this post. What has been said reverberates what my soul can say. I feel accepted, understood and inevitably loved as a result of the manifestation of our community.

1 Like

Well 8 months off invega and feeling better music is sounding good again. I regained interest in my hobbies and I am enjoying movies again and my libido has partially returned… Can’t wait till the 12 month mark… How ever I still can’t cry but Im thinking strong emotions will return about 12 13 months

1 Like

I’m grateful for my health, my resources, my cat, and my gf.

1 Like

I’m grateful for my home and my family and friends and I’m grateful for my life.

1 Like

Yeah, I almost forgot about those. Yeah, I’m grateful for Tootsie Rolls too.

4 Likes