Have you been grateful today.?

Or being normal? 1515

2 Likes

I feel grateful today. My bad patch seems to have ended. For now.

8 Likes

Have you been grateful for money? :money_mouth_face:

I’ve been grateful today. I’m mates with an autistic bloke and he got lost getting the bus to my house. I managed to find him. I felt pretty grateful for that!

3 Likes

I haven’t been particularly grateful. But I am happy. I have slight pain from my surgery, but now that I think about it, I am grateful for a lot of things. I’ve been very happy today.

3 Likes

I need to work on being more grateful for food on the table and shelter and love from my family

5 Likes

Yes. I’m grateful for life. Not worried about others today. Thankfully

5 Likes

I am somewhat… but still there is area for improvement…

2 Likes

Yup thankful to have burned 690 calories on the treadmill😂.And im thankful to have a roof and food and all my limbs intact

3 Likes

That’s insane I’m happy for you

1 Like

I’m grateful that my voices have stopped and I can finally taper down my antipsychotic. Also grateful for a good support network (family and the state,) my belongings, my friends, the internet, and this forum.

3 Likes

Well that’s been ■■■■■■ off.

Im grateful for ferrets. But thats all!

3 Likes

I like seeing your ferret @anon99233869. It makes me really curious about them.

3 Likes

Today I played Battle for Azeroth twice. Should be grateful for that. I could distract myself a bit.

1 Like

I think I should be grateful every day. Things have improved for me since I’ve been on meds again.

I really never think of being grateful. I got everything from food to tabacco, and if I save up I can afford World of Warcraft. The problem is the thinking of the things I can not get.

I’m grateful today because my depression seems to be going away. Slowly but surely my energy seems to be returning as well. Hopefully it continues to get better. Other than that I’m grateful everyday for everything else that I have going in my life.

I’m grateful today for my friend who brought me a coffee. I’m thankful my brother is helping me out with sorting my financial mess. I’m grateful my kids are here this week. I’m thankful that even though my mom will be at the hospital for many months she looks great and in good spirits

Not sure why I still want my life to be over soon.

I hope it lasts. You’re very cheery today, must be a relief.