Poll: messy or clean freak?

well with the negatives most of us are probably a little messy. but some peoples are mental about keeping a neat area. which are you?

• yes im a clean freak
  • no im a little messy

0 voters

ha im satisfied with this poll. I knew we had some neat freaks in our midst. my roommate in college was mental about keeping a neat place. he was cool, just particular about things

I have my messy days and even messy months but ideally I like a clean tidyish place

Left to my own devices - super messy. My old place was like one of the places in a dirtiest homes type tv series . My stepdaughter makes sure I stay fairly straight here and I have cleaning help from the care agency.

I’m a recovering neat freak, I used to have my cd’s alphabetized and the canned food had an order and was all facing out. Now I don’t give two fu cks

1 Like

I’m a disaster, but I try to keep up with the messes because Mr. Star is a super neat freak. He does most of the cleaning himself, but I do my best not to add to his workload.

I used to be pretty clean, but now with depression or negative or cognitive symptoms (not sure which), it’s hard to keep up. It stresses me out because I can’t stand things being disorganized and dirty. I feel kinda trapped.

1 Like

I collect stuff I sell in the winter, so place get messy over the summer and I clean when its really cold outside and can’t work

Well, i personally don’t make much mess but i don’t have much motivation to clean. My patient partner does most of the cleaning. We’ve collected a lot of junk over the years. You should see how much is piled up ready to be thrown!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.