Poll: How would you rate your luck

Despite having a mental illness (or not), how would you rate how lucky / charmed your life is.

• 1 (Very Unlucky)
  • 10 (Very Lucky)

0 voters

Very lucky with upbringing and financially ok
Very unlucky to be suffer schiz from young age and never took any illegal drugs

1 Like

I voted 7. But I’ll revote ten cuz I’m very lucky. Lucky to be alive in a great family nonetheless. Lucky school starts tomorrow.

1 Like

If you asked me last night I’d be singing a different song lol.

50% lucky 50%unlucky

1 Like

I think health wise, I’ve been really unlucky, always getting diagnosed with incurable diseases but I have a lot of good things in my life. I should be grateful. I voted 4.

1 Like

I didn’t think before I rated my luck. There have been times when I was right on the verge of catastrophe, usually through my own stupidity, and I got through it with nothing bad happening. I guess that is good luck. It seems like every time I try to gamble my luck follows the same pattern: I get good winnings for a while, then my luck changes, and I lose substantially more than I won. I don’t gamble well anyway. That’s one area where I am not going to test my luck. I’m going to stay away from gambling.

1 Like

youre choices are half chance so is everybody esles

1 Like

I consider myself pretty lucky. I believe I ended up with the Sz card due to genetics… but I ended up with a family who tied to be educated and supportive from the get go…

a lot of my hard times were self inflicted… (drugs… alcohol… dangerous behavior… suicide attempt)

and I managed to end up on my feet despite what I did to myself.
I consider that very lucky.

1 Like

Getting schizophrenia: very unlucky.
What I’ve been able to do afterwards: very lucky.

2 Likes

I think I’m niche material to be honest , some find me attractive , some not so much. Kind of a Benedict Cumberbatch spiel , but obviously without the fame , or star quality.

Oh oh , you mean lucky charms luck.

Meh , its good for a laugh

1 Like

I may not say this much but I’d say I’m extremely lucky. I have been symptom free over 5 years and financially I am ok I have my parents support which i am ashamed to say I take for granted at times

1 Like

I can’t consider myself that unlucky for getting SZ because I’ve always had it. My whole life I’ve had at least some brand of schizophrenia. There was something always off about me. Whether it be environmental, genetic, or both, it’s all I know. I’ve learned to deal with it which is why I don’t consider myself unlucky for having it. All things considered, my symptoms are pretty minimal. My life is better now than BEFORE I got full blown psychosis. Much more lucid and clear.

1 Like

I voted 10. I am very very luck. Good things just happen for me. Always have. I think the people without color manipulate the universe in my favor

1 Like

That’s eggstrordinary.

1 Like