Poll: How many here are artists and what kind?

• Painter
  • Musician and/or Composer
  • Poet
  • Writer
  • Illustrator
  • Knitter/Crocheter
  • Seamstress/tailor
  • Actress/Actor
  • Comic
  • Fashion designer

0 voters

2 Likes

I chose Musician and/or Composer, but I’m really a musician, composer and a writer.

5 Likes

I used to do music, but lately I just play in my room for fun. I think I need to concentrate on finding a way to record again. I wish I could write, but I’m not sure I have the discipline right now to put the words down the way I want. Never know what tomorrow will bring, so maybe some day…

3 Likes

what if your multiple talented ? Like I write short stories I make poetry I compose music, I illustrate kids books I crochet, I sew clothes I make voice like an actor for my adoptive nephew, I make comic{ …} and I design thing like dress on paper only for my gal…

3 Likes

When I’m in the mood I’m generally crafty and like to draw. I used to make jewellery and made some bead bouquets when I was into beadwork. I also crochet sometimes, but with my arthritis it’s pretty rare anymore. I also make costumes on occasion, but I got rid of my serger when we moved and haven’t replaced it yet. I also like to do origami. I used to make these really cool boxes out of MTG cards. All sorts of things.

But I don’t do much of any of it anymore thanks to negatives.

2 Likes

I have no artistic ability at all but my sister is a graphic artist. She owns her own business and can paint too.

I have a painting of Madonna she did for my house when she was in high school. It is really good.

2 Likes

You forgot to add make up!

4 Likes

How wonderful!!! You are multi talented!!!

2 Likes

a jack of all trades a master of…Welll I just do them.

2 Likes

I found a way to vote for both Musician/Composer and Writer.

2 Likes

back in school I did art that was unbelievable , a group of gangs hated my art and broke in to the school just to destroy my pieces of art, mad frog was a bong with a frog with fang with a vase in Egyptian. the HAREY COFFEN in wings art piece was destroyed too.

2 Likes

I’m sorry for your experience, @TheGreatestDrZen.

2 Likes

I was once given a prize for my 13 sided box. in art class, so I’m a bit off bite me. I did so acting back in the day but found it was so cold, did so fill in adds on tv. and made some money , and now I’m lost in the files in some place. did a add kmart in clothing. but now I’m a bit ugly too do them too day. I just wish the lottery finds me.

3 Likes

thank you , but I see as multi-cursed… every day someone want something sewn or drawn extra… I guess I shouldn’t complain it keeps me busy .

2 Likes

Cakewalk and Pro Tools have software starting under $100.00

2 Likes

I chose painter, illustrator, knitter/crocheter. I do paintings mostly water color. I love drawing the best because of the little setup required. I also crochet. I made animal friends for 3 kids and am working on one for the fourth.

2 Likes

i chose painter…but I don’t paint anymore…I’ve been a professional painte for a while but found it very hard to keep thinking up new pieces. but I could pick it up again so I said painter.

I said musician and composer…I’ve only written four songs in my life I usually play other people’s songs but the four songs I composed I love. people like them too…

writer…I wrote a book about my delusional journey for seven months…available on amazon if anyone’s interested.

5 Likes

I also like to consider myself a sketch artist.

3 Likes

When I can find the motivation my art is stain glass and mosaics.
They were not on the list.
In my younger days I was a art model. But that is a whole different story.

3 Likes

awesome poll @SkinnyMe !! when i was an early to mid teen i played some guitar before i started dealing with mental health issues. now that im starting to level out and work on becoming more healthy i think that ive returned to music and now i produce rnb/hip hop music on my computer.

2 Likes