Poll: Have you ever switched from android to iphone?

• Switched from android to iphone
  • Switched from iphone to android
  • Never switched smartphone
  • Flip phones rule !

0 voters

1 Like

Go Android. Way more features. :llama::llama::llama:

3 Likes

I switched from an iPhone 4 to an Android and I am still with an Android. Androids got so much better since the iPhone 4 but iPhone 4 ruled for a long time.

2 Likes

If you have an iPhone you can probably afford a decent android too. That way you can tap into both software stores.

2 Likes

I’ll never buy an iphone. Never. I love my androids.

1 Like

I love my Samsung. So user friendly

2 Likes

I can’t wait for the new Samsung Note. :fish::fish::fish:

1 Like

Why not get the S20 Ultra now? Its similar to the Note and has 500mah more battery:

https://m.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_note20+_5g-10261.php

1 Like

I like the S pen :penguin::penguin::penguin:

1 Like

I’ve tried IPhones before and was not impressed. My first iPhone I sent back and went to Android and never looked back.

:bust_in_silhouette:

3 Likes

But I do agree. The S20 Ultra is a nice phone. :monkey::monkey::monkey:

1 Like

I was looking at one, but it costs over two grand and the camera square on it randomly self-destructs. Samsung has gone out of their way to pretend that this confirmed issue isn’t an issue. I’ll wait for one of the newer models and for the price to drop.

1 Like

I got the S9 in 2018 and its still good, no issues and it has Android 10. I won’t upgrade anytime soon.

1 Like

I’ve got the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. Have had it since January of 2017, I believe. It’s still working for me well other than I want a new camera given how much photography I do with my phone.

2 Likes

My first smartphone was an iPhone 6. I used to have a MacBook Air and I love how the devices interacted. Unfortunately, the voices told me to destroy the MacBook back when I was delusional and I complied. Now I use a pc so no message app on the laptop.

In December of last year I upgraded to a 256gb iPhone 11 Pro. It’s my second smartphone and I absolutely love it. Battery lasts about 250% as long as the 6. No input lag and the camera zoom and sharpness is incredible. These are the only two phones I’ve had any experience with.

iPhones are so user friendly, I probably will stick with apple permanently.

2 Likes

Ok I’m illiterate here. How does an android differ from a pc? I just have a pc.

2 Likes

An Android is a smartphone. It’s the most popular brand of smartphone other than Apple phones.

1 Like

Android and iphone are the 2 smartphones in the world :earth_americas:

1 Like

Well then what’s the difference between an android and an iphone?

1 Like

Not much. They’re both very similar in fact.

1 Like