Poll: Have you ever switched from android to iphone?

Then, why the discussion?

2 Likes

I like my samsung, it got run over by a truck and still works lol

2 Likes

i uses to have a cheap android years ago and it was slow, never tried out the better ones as ive had an iphone ever since than and prefer the layout

2 Likes

iPhone users and Android users belong to different tribes, so a certain amount of ribbing and smack talk is required. Very important to let the Apple iPhone fanbois know that they overpaid for inferior crap.

:grin:

1 Like

My iPhone had an awful lag in app startup. It was one of the first. Itā€™s too bad because the first PC I learned was from Apple. Wanted to support them but darnā€¦just couldnā€™t.

1 Like

I donā€™t get the fanboy phenomenon. Xbox and PlayStation people flame each other too. Just get one or both and be civil, weā€™re all adults. And if something about the product you support is critiqued, be open to it, donā€™t just defend it blindly because youā€™re a fan. Just my two cents.

I like PCs better than macs but for phones I go Apple. Iā€™m open to discussion about anything though. I also loved my iPod classic back in the day. My phone handles that function now. I just wish the newer iPhones had 3.5mm headphone jacks.

2 Likes

Look, you obviously havenā€™t had to suffer in the presence of Nikon owners. They are vile, I tell you.

VILE.

:rage:

1 Like

I have an old ā€œel cheapoā€ Android phone and a new modestly priced iphone.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.