Poll: Have you ever been cheated on in a relationship?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

I have been , twice !

1 Like

I have only ever had one relationship in 33 years, and I ended it after 3 months.

Don’t understand why it has been that way, but there is little I can do about it now.

Damaged goods.

2 Likes

Don’t say you are damaged goods. You’re a nice person.

5 Likes

If this was true though, then I would have not had such a car crash with relations with other people.

I don’t know where the cheating starts and where it ends (in my mind, with a dance or in someones bed) ? I’ve been lied to and not necessarily cheated.

1 Like

I found out that my first girlfriend was going out with someone else when we were downtown and someone asked if she was still going out with so and so and she shook her head saying don’t. I remember the day she started this she didn’t show up and had taken the bus to his neighborhood. I would say that I have never cheated but I think I have. I was in a relationship and my girlfriend left the farm we were staying at and moved to the city. We never broke up but when she left I ended up going out with this woman for a while. I wish I could say I never cheated.

1 Like

I’m going to let you say what you want about your troubles when you were a kid. I don’t think you have been in a loving relationship like I’ve been. It’s not your fault what happened to you when you were a kid. I’m assuming you were an adult when you had the relationship.

I couldnt keep my dick in my pants while on Abilify, I had hypersexuality. I had sex with my gf and with prostitutes at the same time. Since stopping Abilify I keep my dick too much in my pants, havent had sex in 2 years.

1 Like

Perhaps its also the Risperdal and prolactine lowering my sex drive too much.

2 Likes

I’ve never been cheated on, that I’m aware of. I was actually the guilty party in the cheating department :sleepy:. In college, I was in a long distance relationship. Anyways, my girlfriend went to another college. But I met a girl that went to the same college I went to, so I was basically balancing her, and my longtime girlfriend who went to the other college. I know, I’m an as*hole for that, but I was a young, dumb dude and had no idea what I was doing.

1 Like

Both.
I’ve cheated myself and I’ve been cheated on while I was married.

3 Likes

Yep it was about 5 years ago, and I was unable to reciprocate the emotions involved, and I felt like it wasn’t working, as I was unable to keep up with it. I found it very overwhelming, and at times inappropriate.

1 Like

I don’t really know for sure, but I think so. Usually I was the one cheating, but only because the relationship was bad.

1 Like

It was never confirmed, but I am pretty sure my first real boyfriend cheated on me.

1 Like

I just got out of group and one-on-one counseling. I’m still at my psychiatric care provider. I’m going to check when the bus is coming and go home.

At 11am, 5pm.your time.

I’ve both cheated and been cheated on.
I swore to never let either of those things happen again. Of course, I can’t control whether or not someone cheats on me. But I can make sure they know what happens if they do, and stick to my guns if/when it happens.

2 Likes

I have never cheated, but I HAVE broken up with someone via text right before hooking up with someone new. It wasn’t a serious relationship, but I imagine she was probably pretty hurt.

1 Like

I cheated on my ex, but he’d been cheating on me so I didn’t care. That’s the only time I cheated on anyone.

1 Like

i only had one relationship and it lasted a year i think and so far as i know i wasn’t cheated on. But i never had any relationships after it anymore.

1 Like