Poll : Have you ever been a "violent schizophrenic"

We talked about violence at work. My colleague doesnt dare pick up her post because it is in the same space where our homeless clients come. She doesnt want to meet them, even be in one room with them. Like, wtf, why do you work here, get out.

1 Like

Yes ive been violent - and done prison time for it. Long ago when i wasnt medicated properly. It was my defence againest threats (real or imagined) that led me to kick off. Plus me going around delusional saying that ā€œi was an angel for childrenā€ - led some people to believe that i was some sexual deviant.

Trouble is i pissed off alot of people in my old town for reporting people to child services for smoking drugs around kids. It really was a scummy area i lived in. So yeah.

But the CMHT and the Police actually know where im coming from now. So ive been left in peace for the past 5 half years.

2 Likes

The only person Iā€™ve ever hit was myself. I tore a poster off a wall once though, rowr.

1 Like

Before the age of 45, I was very violent. After age 45, not at all.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been verbally violent before - psychically violent. It was bad.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.