Poll: Handing out treats

Do you plan on handing out treats to the Trick or Treaters tomorrow on Halloween?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

2 Likes

Lights out
Not going to hand out treats to the kids
Covid is a real issue

3 Likes

Yes, I am planning on handing out treats.

2 Likes

Our house is in the woods we’ve had about 6 trick or treaters ever not including me and my sister and her friends when we were kids. Rarely get a trick or treater. My mom
Always buys candy just in case. Ends up eating it all. Her tradition. This year Twix. We opened it early cuz no one coming tho

4 Likes

Yeah we get very few Trick or Treaters every year.

4 Likes

I live in the biggest city in Canada and no kids come to the door anymore, haven’t in almost 20 years. When I was a kid, ending 25 years ago, there was lots.

5 Likes

I said yes. But I am just gonna put a bowl outside and leave the light on. Won’t answer the door

We don’t get many kids

3 Likes

Well I live in the woods with animals so no. I probably would tho if I lived elsewhere

2 Likes

I live in an older neighbourhood in town so most of my neighbours are grandparents and don’t have young kids anymore so there are not as many trick or treaters as there used to be. We get a few kids every year, maybe between 10-20 on average. It was much more lively when I was a kid 35 years ago.

2 Likes

I’m very lucky to live in a place that is barely affected by Covid. But we are sparsely populated and trick or treating is a little tricky here. I may get 1 or 2 kids from the complex. I bought candy just in case. I would love it if I was in one of the busy neighborhoods so I could see all the costumes.

2 Likes

I live in a senior citizens apartment building, and there aren’t any kids here.

2 Likes

I’m not sure. I usually get a lot of trick or treaters.

1 Like

I’m gonna hang out on the porch and give out lots of treats. Mainly VX, Sarin/GB, and Ricin. :jack_o_lantern:

1 Like

I haven’t decided yet. We’ll probably go through what we gotta tonight and just give away whatever we don’t want to keep. But we might also go walk around to a few houses. Haven’t decided yet.

1 Like

Nah, they never find our entrance anyway.

1 Like

I wish halloween was bigger here in Sweden, id love to experience American halloween… :sob: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.