We had 131 trick or treaters

My mom didn’t want my dad giving out candy this year because of Covid-19 but he did it anyway. He used a chute and wore gloves and a mask so he never came into contact with the little virus carriers.

Did anybody else hand out candy this year?

8 Likes

I’m going to hand out candy. It’s not quite dark yet so we haven’t had anybody knocking yet.

1 Like

wow, that’s a lot. I didn’t think anyone would go this year. It’s not dark here yet, so I don’t know. I’ll likely only get our friend’s kids like normal.

1 Like

Wife is trying to, but no kids. We had agreed not to before, so I’m mildly annoyed.

1 Like

No I just left a bowl of candy out for them

2 Likes

Yeah, its a little lower than a normal year but I didnt expect that many with Covid either.

1 Like

Oh wow, you get a lot. You must get a ton of candy. You should see all the candy my son got…I’ll have candy forever.

1 Like

We haven’t had a single kid ring the doorbell, it’s 8:25 pm here. Covid times

1 Like

I bought candy for myself. If someone knocks…then they’re in for a big surprise, it’s all for me.

4 Likes

No one came to our house this year. Dad’s girlfriend baked up a whole bunch of chicken legs. I thought she was going to hand those out in lieu of candy. Would be kind of comical to pretend to do so. Those kids wouldn’t know what to think.

4 Likes

Shiiiiii I’d take a chicken leg! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

We had just over 100 kids.

1 Like

Thanks for not answering the door, buddy. I was expecting some milky ways and skittles.

2 Likes

I heard you out there. But I only have 5 thousand pieces of candy left and I need them for myself.

3 Likes

Dude, you gotta share your candy. I upped my insulin just so I could eat a few hundred pieces.

2 Likes

Dammit, I’m starting to cave, maybe I could spare 5 pieces. 6 tops.

2 Likes

Not a single trick-or-treater in my neighborhood. Usually it’s quite noisy on Halloween for a couple of hours in my neighborhood since all the houses are closely packed together. This year it was completely quiet, almost eerily so.

2 Likes
  1. Or 10,000. Although it really does depend what you got. I don’t like snickers.
1 Like

I think one kid took most of the bowl of candy I left out because I only heard 3 kids total on my porch and the candy was all gone

2 Likes

Amazing and v v v cool !
So many kids!

1 Like