The official 2023 trick or treater count thread

Our trick or treating hours start in 10 minutes and last for 2 hours.

This thread is for letting us know how many trick or treaters you had tonight.

Usually, we get well over 100 here but the weather is cold and windy so may not be as many.

Hoping for a good turnout :crossed_fingers:.

Have fun and post here when you have your count! I will as well.

3 Likes

We are sick so we just left a bowl of candy outside with a note on it to “take one”

Though I bet one kid is gonna dump the whole bowl in his trick or treat bag lol

5 Likes

We’re handing out candy, but didn’t start counting. We started getting kids at our door at three minutes to 6pm. We won’t know how many came tonight.

2 Likes

That happened to us the one year we tried to do it. We never did that again. If we were not home on Halloween or didn’t want to pass out candy. I would leave a note that we’re not handing out candy.

3 Likes

Apparently “everyone “ is going to Halloween parties with friends.

What friends and what invites for me ……

I’m a loner chick and most people don’t like me.
Neighbourhood exclude me and hateful vibes at me and walk all over me and disrespect.

No trick treaters knock on my door.

1 Like

Just had our first knock on the door, it’s 7:07 PM here. We arent handing out candy though.

2 Likes

Once I was trick or treating and they didn’t give me candies, instead they gave me an apple and said thats healthier for me lol I was mad

2 Likes

No trick or treaters for me since I live in an apartment.

Still a nice night though. Got the oldies blasting and Jimmy is hanging out on the bed with me.

3 Likes

Just got back from the store. I had to get some candy haha. It’s Halloween, right?

Bought some Reese’s peanut butter cups. :blush:

5 Likes

We had five. Thank god because I got milky ways and I love those.

1 Like

1 and they left. I woke up with what really seems like strep throat so I didn’t want to infect anyone by handing out candy.

I am bummed I missed it but what are you gonna do. I hope the neighborhood kids have a fun time. I’m looking forward to the Treehouse of Horror.

2 Likes

Our count was off a bit because dad gave a few people two pieces, but ours was somewhere between 74 and 78. Not a very good year for us. We usually get between 110 and 140 or so, but I guess the weather was a factor. Oh well. Next year.

5 Likes

Wow! That’s still a lot of kiddos man. Especially compared to my fat zero. :joy:

1 Like

I have to put a “no trick or treaters” sign on my door cuz the knocking or door bell ringing would drive my ESA nuts, as she’s trained to bark ONLY when someone is at the door. I did go to the Halloween party at my clubhouse today, though, and that was fun.

1 Like

i usually get 0 so im gonna premtivly say zero and will correct if im wrong haha

1 Like

We got 7 teenagers at 6pm and no kids at all after that. Bummer. I miss when I lived in a good neighborhood and we saw all the cute little ones

2 Likes

2 punk teens, I had the lights shut off on the porch and they still came.
One of them spat at my door when I didn’t answer the door.

They had the nerve to behave this way in front of my Ring doorbell camera.

Punks

4 Likes

I had somewhere around 50 kids tonight.

2 Likes

I heard some kids laughing and making fun of us outside my door for having the “take one” sign on my candy bowl lol

2 Likes

We had 25 here despite the cold. And thats more than normal. Lol.

3 Likes