Poll - do you prefer Dogs or Cats?

• I prefer Dogs
  • I prefer Cats
  • I like both
  • I like neither

0 voters

1 Like

I rather have a cat. There easier to care for. All you have to do is feed them and scoop their litter box.

2 Likes

Cats are lower maintenance but dogs are more fun and more engaging IMO

3 Likes

Cats have great personalities. They can be standoffish but affectionate at the same time.

Love my Charles and Tigger.

:heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

I like both but I only own a dog, no cat.

1 Like
3 Likes

Other than a Weimaraner that my boss kinda dumped on me, I had two pet cats years ago. I couldn’t handle the Weimaraner, so she went to the Rescue Association for them.

oooh 3 way tie…cmon doggies!

2 Likes

I love both, but I prefer cats. Cats are so beautiful and dogs are just a lot of work and responsibility.

1 Like

I like both but I’m more a cat man these days.

1 Like

The only thing better than a dog is two dogs.

2 Likes

I was a cat person before living with my stepdad for a few years in the 2000s. He had a female yellow lab that was just the best dog ever. Never barked unless she needed to go out, and was just so sweet and lovable. I’m a fan of both now.

1 Like

i think cats are more instinctive, they come up for pets sometimes but most of the time seems like they are exploring and hunting going on solo adventures as if they are in the wild, maybe because most of my friends cats could go outside whenever they pleased

1 Like

I like both but I’m allergic to cats :frowning:

1 Like

Cats. But I like to visit my friends dogs.

1 Like

I like them both and have 2 cats and 1 dog but I do prefer dogs. Im trying to get a service dog.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.