• I like both dogs and cats equally
  • I like neither dogs nor cats

0 voters

1 Like

I have a dog, but always pet a cat whenever i see one on a street

2 Likes

IDK what i like better, they are both pretty cool

3 Likes

Cats I guess since I had two growing up.

1 Like

I grew up with a cat too. I like some dogs, but certain breeds make me nervous. Cats are more universal in a way, while dogs come in all sorts of shapes, sizes and personality.

1 Like

I was always a dog person, owning several dogs over the years.
When I was married we had a cat but I was more focused on our two dogs at the time.

I recently adopted a petite female creamsicle colored cat and I’m totally in love with her!

She gives me so much joy!

I still like dogs but at my age and poor health condition I prefer to own a cat.

Physically and emotionally they are much easier to raise

5 Likes

I voted cats. Plz do not tell our Blue Heeler and Beagle mix that I voted cats. I like dogs too but still very partial to cats.

3 Likes

lol dogs stick by your side for the most part. cats will leave out and go on an adventure and come back a week later like yo wheres my food and scritches. at least thats how the hybrid house/outdoor neighborhood cats ive seen agrowing up are.

2 Likes

Just figured ill cause some ruckus :smirk::rofl:

No doggos no kittys :flushed::exploding_head::scream::scream::scream::scream:

1 Like

How dare you!!!

3 Likes

Pfft. He has a wearable dog he’s been trying to pass off as a Jackpack (man purse). I’ve seen the photos.

4 Likes

Charles is 100% indoor kitty. Tigger on the other paw is like I will leave for 4 days until I am hungry again.

I love cats but they are different. Some have the personality of a dish towel and others are very bubbly.

:heart_eyes_cat:

4 Likes

I love both dogs and cats, but cats are much easier to care for. I love Wes, my Great Pyrenees doggy, but he takes a lot of energy out of me. I think part of it is because he’s extra large, very big. He’s the only dog I’ve ever had, though. Maybe in the far future, I might consider a small doggy.

4 Likes

I think it is funny when you say that he tries to be a lap doggy. Sounds like quite the character.

3 Likes

Lol, yeah! He’s a big boy but doesn’t understand his size. :joy: He’s always trying to sit on me or climb into my lap.

3 Likes

I like dogs when they are other peoples dogs
Pain in the ass to take care of

1 Like

I loved my dog, was out my mind when he passed, and don’t want to have anything but birds I feed.

1 Like

I’m a dog person. My favorite breed is Bernese Mountain dogs.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.