Poll: Do you PAY for a music streaming service?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

2 Likes

Apple Music for me.

2 Likes

I pay for Spotify. I’ve done so for years.

Now that I’m getting a dumbphone I may cancel Spotify and buy MP3 albums because the phone plays MP3s…

2 Likes

Yeah I pay for spotify

2 Likes

I listen to ads

1 Like

Spootify.

1 Like

No, because my dad pays for the Amazon music service for the whole family. Before that I used the free version of Spotify. I also use SoundCloud and Bandcamp regularly.

3 Likes

I use youtube premium to avoid ads… I hate ads… Absolutely hate ads.

But google music is included so that became my go to.

2 Likes

I survive on my itunes collection and refuse to use spotify simply because I don’t think the artists see a lot of that money. Prove me wrong but I buy a song the artist gets a slice. I do watch a lot of youtube free stuff but I still try and buy my favourite songs.

4 Likes

Pandora user since like, 2010 here.

They’re a pretty legit service, and I’ve discovered some new artists and plenty of great songs with it.

I tried Spotify, but just couldn’t get into it. Maybe the UI or something.

I will say that the ads on Pandora are a little annoying, but it’s free so I can’t really complain.

YouTube is also another go-to for music.

2 Likes

Spotify, and I converted my partner onto it aswell as he used to pirate which is fine but Spotify gives you playlists and new music

2 Likes

Apple one. I get all apple services.

2 Likes

Lot’s of ads but this seems to sum up some of the serious business about artist royalties!

2 Likes

I also have Apple music.

2 Likes

Wasn’t sure how to answer: I use the limited version of Amazon Prime. I have a pretty big private collection of mp3s (100GB) that I transfer to my Android phone for older stuff.

1 Like

I resisted for a long time and just stuck with my mp3 collection. But my oldest was paying for spotify, and then Starlet wanted it too, and it was cheaper to just get the family plan so we could all have profiles.

4 Likes

I’ve been paying for one because it’s affordable and better than using YouTube while wasting cellular data.

3 Likes

We have Apple Music family subscription and pay £5 each a month for it shared between 3 of us

2 Likes

I pay for YouTube Premium

2 Likes

Amazon Music Unlimted HD. £13 quid a month for prime members.

2 Likes