Poll: Do you feel vulnerable?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

I do and I’m fed up with it. I’ve got to learn to stop obsessing about the future I guess.

2 Likes

I do because I feel paranoid all the time,

Like I don’t have control of my life.

5 Likes

I am constantly anxious, worried and paranoid.

Rarely do I fee joy or happiness.

Yes I feel vulnerable.

3 Likes

I used to always have breakthrough symptoms.

I never was really just stable and not paranoid.

I always was vulnerable and thought everyone was out to get me wherever i went. Even though I wasn’t in psychosis I felt those niggling symptoms

Clozapine sorted it out.

Feel like a new person.

2 Likes

If you got dirt on me then yeah I might feel vulnerable when I see you but no I don’t feel vulnerable regularly

2 Likes

Hugs buddy I can relate.

1 Like

Thanks @anon12381882.

2 Likes

I feel less vulnerable now I get good support from my stepfamily .

3 Likes

I don’t feel vulnerable, I feel more self confident than I did before this illness, even with me feeling stressed and depressed.

1 Like

I’m paranoid all the bloody time, and always feeling vulnerable. Sucks.

1 Like

I feel super vulnerable and flaunt it. I have wanted people to know all about my being sick, what it is like, what I do to fight it, etc.

1 Like

I’m vulnerable when scolded for something. I can’t defend myself like some people can. Self esteem is not an earned thing, it’s a “right or wrong” acceptance and attitude.

1 Like

I’m terrified to tell my team a lot of things because I think they will take advantage of me or send me to the hospital.

4 Likes

I feel very vulnerable. I don’t speak up for myself

2 Likes

I win some, I lose some. Considering where I came from, I can live with that.

1 Like

I do feel vulnerable, and it frustrates me. I don’t want to be this easily affected by things.

2 Likes

I feel vulnerable too and I seem to have difficulties speaking up for myself sometimes I just want to keep the peace too.

1 Like

All they have to do is cut off my meds and I am incompetent. It’s scary knowing that.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.