Polish up your pecs: women prefer strong men, say scientists

That’s me out of the running even more then.

7 Likes

I have flat pecs, bad genetics. Flat pecs and not particularly broad shoulders. But what do women know about what’s attractive about a man’s body anyway? They’re all interested in what car he drives, his personality, prospects etc.

2 Likes

I will be single all my life… @Anon10 have u tried dating girls u like… i wont try it untill i get cured…

1 Like

no far, im too nervous around girls, i always act weird.

3 Likes

And men prefer young women with perky boobs. I’ve known women have been lying about their preferences all along. I’m gay. :wink:

Just remember that there are many other factors involved in attraction than just age and muscle mass.

9 Likes

No you won’t.

How is therapy going so far?

1 Like

Andrey i am doing cbt on my own…my avolition has improved drastically…i still have apathy and anhedonia…my cognitive symptoms are worse… i cook food twice a day with the help of my loving mom… how are u going so far andrey …i think u will improve to work again after few years…

2 Likes

I think it’s survival of the species.

Females want to mate with strong males to increase the chances of having a strong baby.

Anhedonia could be due to Risperdal…
Are you able to enjoy masturbation??
Sorry if my question is too embarrassing :smile:

Thanks for having confidence in me. I hope I will start working early next year.

1 Like

I enjoy masturbation…if there will be effective medication for negative symptoms in the market
I will still couldnt be able to work i need medication for cognitive symptoms too…i want to be happy…!! And enjoy my life…

1 Like

I think that’s true in most cases, but there’s this one guy I’ve known since high school, and he had no trouble getting dates, he even got two different girls pregnant, and he’s now married and they have two new children of their own, so that’s 4 kids from him in total so far, and he is so weak and frail looking. He’s a very kind and friendly guy, and that must be what they see in him.

I’ve been lifting weights, doing pull ups, push ups, crunches, etc., trying to get more definition in my muscles, and it’s working. I’ve got my own set of weights, so I can easily do all of these exercises everyday without having to go to a gym.

1 Like

That’s a good point that many times people have sex just for fun (with any body type) or a quick sexual release, etc.

Or there’s genuine sexual attraction to any body type.

1 Like

I have my own home gym where I work out about 1-2 hours a day. I am not working out for women, I’m doing it for myself. I couldn’t care less about what women prefer… I have no interest in dating and relationships.

2 Likes

That’s the right way to do it.

I guess I prefer “strong” men,

But when I see a dude that’s perfectly toned,

Its a big turn off.

All I can think is “how many hours does this dude spend in the gym to look like this?”.

Its not sexy.

I want a man that looks like he got his muscles wrestling lions or doing some gladiator (shit),

Is that so much to ask?

5 Likes

Of course women would prefer the perfect v shape with a beautiful face but still personality matters and being kind for both sides.

This guy is the perfect example of a strong man

2 Likes

Good clip. I had forgotten about these guys! I was an avid fan when I was still in my thirties.
I haven’t watched them in quite awhile.

1 Like

Personally I’ve never found muscles attractive, especially big ones. Think it looks gross and weird tbh. Beauty is subjective I suppose.

Who knows, love is blind. It is good to see someone exercise, care to look good, something else being obsessed by it.

I like broad shoulders, tall, scruffy and the goofy type i guess :stuck_out_tongue: with long arms and big hands to hold me close forever.

1 Like