Please Help me

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME
it all started around a year ago I was normal , thought normal , but started to workout a lot , getting very fast, and I believed I was so attractive and so confident in my ability that a secret society was watching me in order to guide me , this led me to go faster and harder and take way too much drugs , I ended up overdoing it and ending up in the hospital after running crazy believing this world was fake and I needed to break out , in the mental hospital I believed the society was keeping me prisoner and I started to believe I was telepathic and started to listen to little sounds and try to mimic what the sound would sound in English , this went on and I believed people were talking with me , with every movement someone would make I would think it’s for me , everyone was just acting in my mind and what was really going on only I knew but it had to be kept a secret , this lasted for a LONG TIME , almost a year now listening to every movement and sound believing it’s for me , now I think it’s the devil or aliens and they wanted to stop me from going to far , I try to remember how it’s like to feel normal again , I TRY TO TURN IT OFF ! BUT EVERY MOVEMENT OR SOUND DISTRACTS MY TRAIN OF THOUGHT! this is so serious please someone help ! I can’t breath! I can’t think! I feel like someone is controlling my mind! Whenever I think, or feel , or do anything , it’s like I listen to the world for a response , for example , I say in my head , nothing is real , and nothing happens , but when I start to believe it , and remember how it’s like to feel like no one can read my mind , a fly comes near my face like it could talk to me , or a very loud sound plays in the background , or a bird flys by , or my phone turns off , or my mom loves her head really fast , or I get a stomach ache ! Little things make me believe someone can read my mind and I can’t turn it off when I try I keep getting distracted ! Someone please help THIS IS KILLING ME ! I FORGOT WHAT REALITY IS ! WHEN I TRY TO REMEMBER I GET DISTRACTED BY WHAT I BELIEVE IS THE DEVIL OR ALIENS ! ITS SO SCARY! ITS SO HORRIBLE PLEASE!!! I FEEL LIKE IM IN HELL RIGHT NOW!

2 Likes

I know what you’re going through, thinking that little sounds are secret messages, like your mind inserts a word over a tiny sound.

This is schizophrenia, it’s a disorder of awareness, where you are overly aware of your surroundings. You need good treatment to dial that down, please talk to a psychiatrist.

4 Likes

yeah i’m not a doctor but you should talk to one. sounds like a psychotic break and they have meds to relieve this. Good luck. sorry you are going through this. can be scary but there is treatment.

2 Likes

Nothing is real. It is your mind playing tricks to you. Look for a doctor right now. They can help you. I understand you and i am here if you need to write all you want.

1 Like

Hi @Pleasehelp, do you have a psychiatrist? are you on meds?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.