Please help me tonight

Not feeling too well these days, just want to be left alone from these people/voices they are always watching me, they are stupid, just want privacy, I would drink this problem away if I could, I don’t know why they are so awful, never met such people before, they force themselves in my mind I feel.

Maybe because these people are young they are like this, they can never leave me alone, I need help but I hope it is not too late

hey my friend i hope youre doing okay. whats going on now?

I have people making me overhear thier comments but I could only assume what they are yelling about, I hope I will make it today, I am afraid of their threats

1 Like

youll make it through my friend…have you been sleeping?

Ok these days, but when I wake up I am ok but then someone gets inside my body or does something to me until I sleep, I go through a lot.
Thanks @ThePoet

thank you! i think if you get some more sleep things will get better

2 Likes

Ditto: sleep has underestimated healing power.

2 Likes

how you holding up @see121 ?

Did you get up at 6 am like you wanted to?

1 Like

Yes, thank you @PinCushion and @ThePoet! You are the greatest.

2 Likes

You can sound off here. If you want a more personal touch remember the crisis lines.

1 Like

Yeah my voices say iam being watched all the time and iam in sort of movie for smoking cigs and for being the weakest being

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.