Please annon my account

I don’t belong here, i hurt people and this account is stained

Come on croc. What happened to to you?

Just log out. ?

2 Likes

You don’t need to be condescending. I am aware of my abilities and if I would can to “just log out” I will.

Sorry I didn’t mean to sound condescending. I just meant you could take a break.

2 Likes

Hey man are the voices telling you to leave? Why do you have to go?

Hey @anon92220549 i think you belong here just as much as anybody else. Maybe just take a break for a while. You don’t have to totally go away.

Why don’t you feel like you belong? Are you worried that people hate you? I am. Maybe they don’t hate you. I like you @anon92220549.

You would not understand. I’ll be back another time

I think he got into a fight on another thread.

That’s just a rumor you started just now, I actually avoided the fight and felt bad afterwords. You would fit in my village

I think you should make ways with your other thread about what you said,

your language was way out of line with a mother of a son with Down syndrome.

1 Like

I said ,“I think” you got it a fight. Damn I’m having a bad day!!! You read too much into it dude.

Just apologize in your other thread. Don’t use that word anymore. Simple as that. You don’t have to leave.

2 Likes

Please stay @anon92220549. Take a break if you have to but stay on the forum.

2 Likes

Remember, nobody says that’s so Parkinsons, I can’t believe how Parkinsons that is, they just say how retard it is.

1 Like

He did contact the Mods and requested that thread be removed because it was hurtful to you, Daze. I think this was a good learning moment for him.

3 Likes

I was mad two hours ago about something. I just logged out and now I’m doing better @anon92220549 my friend :slight_smile:

We had a friendly offline exchange, I didn’t mean any harm.

1 Like

@anon92220549 you are my best friend here, i want you to stay, don’t leave because of others

2 Likes